Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer did NOTHING WRONG!

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, I know this is a bit ironical, because it was me who posted what Sameer said which made some people over his behaviour...But I think he did NOTHING WRONG

I think that poor guy is the only one who had always been himself from DAY 1 and what did he get in return for that? A humiliating eviction for standing up for a woman being abused by another woman...And if you guys remember, the main CULPRIT behind the eviction was VEENA MALIK!

When BB offered everyone a choice to evict both Dolly/Sameer or keep both of them, all housemates had almost made up their mind not to tell Sameer go because they felt he wasn't wrong...But it was Veena who POISONED everyone's minds to throw out Sameer...Why? Because they couldn't tolerate Dolly?

What happened to all the woman respect there? A woman abused another woman and nobody but Sameer stood up for Shweta. Veena chose to overlook that and give Dolly more importance?

I think, if Sameer had a grudge against Veena, it was TOTALLY JUSTIFIED! And when Veena herself says things like that which she does to Ashmit, I don't think anybody else saying that would be a big issue....If I remember, she was not the least shocked when Sam said that, it was like totally normal for her...because she was the one to start all of that in the first place!

I think, in today's world, "an eye for an eye" is the way to go, and definitely so in the Bigg Boss house....Sameer is still a great guy but even he is human and feels hurt for the ingratitude people have shown towards him in the BB house....I think he did nothing wrong, other people have said FAR WORSE THINGS OF THIRD GRADE QUALITY which have never been shown to us on TV so we don't know how the environment really is, in there!

I have nothing against Veena Malik and I was really feeling upset for her today...all this was circumstancial and we're nobody to judge anyone...but in this matter, I don't see any reason to start hating Sameer...even he has emotions...how much can one take? Remember DOLLY stabbed him in the face but Veena BACKSTABBED him

Edited by cl0wn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iamrani1 thumbnail
Sameer did nothing wrong, but opposite of it. He did what no other members had courage to do. You go SAM.
arkamu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cl0wn

Ok, I know this is a bit ironical, because it was me who posted what Sameer said which made some people over his behaviour...But I think he did NOTHING WRONG

I think that poor guy is the only one who had always been himself from DAY 1 and what did he get in return for that? A humiliating eviction for standing up for a woman being abused by another woman...And if you guys remember, the main CULPRIT behind the eviction was VEENA MALIK!

When BB offered everyone a choice to evict both Dolly/Sameer or keep both of them, all housemates had almost made up their mind not to tell Sameer go because they felt he wasn't wrong...But it was Veena who POISONED everyone's minds to throw out Sameer...Why? Because they couldn't tolerate Dolly?

What happened to all the woman respect there? A woman abused another woman and nobody but Sameer stood up for Shweta. Veena chose to overlook that and give Dolly more importance?

I think, if Sameer had a grudge against Veena, it was TOTALLY JUSTIFIED! And when Veena herself says things like that which she does to Ashmit, I don't think anybody else saying that would be a big issue....If I remember, she was not the least shocked when Sam said that, it was like totally normal for her...because she was the one to start all of that in the first place!

I think, in today's world, "an eye for an eye" is the way to go, and definitely so in the Bigg Boss house....Sameer is still a great guy but even he is human and feels hurt for the ingratitude people have shown towards him in the BB house....I think he did nothing wrong, other people have said FAR WORSE THINGS OF THIRD GRADE QUALITY which have never been shown to us on TV so we don't know how the environment really is, in there!

Veena just said to big boss that dolly was @ more mistake first thing!

Secondly, She said sameer could have handled dolly in a better way which was true . Sameer should have taken Shweta out but he just threw his cap and he said to dolly what will u do.........

Thirdly, Tell me a single time in whole season when sameer had accepted a difference of opinnion. Let me quote concrete examples for u

1) He wasnt made caption. He started babling here and there.

2) He was nominated for being over sweet. He cried and then became totally anti ashmit and veena.

3) When ever footage is on him its bitching about veena.. or either ashmit. DOnt u see ashmit and veena many times talking ab out some other lights things and their own jokes not only bitching.

4) WHen did veena laughed@ sameer a single time???????? or made faces when he was talking.

5) If sameer had issue , yes veena also has. But will u please at least admit that veena handled her grudge in better way than sameer. it was not made much obvious. She didnt even nominated sameer.

Sameer  should know one things

;; If you dont link up with one person doesnt means he hates u or u bitchin about him. Its just that they dont enjoy with u or are not much comfortable. Like khali said even he that woh aur ashmit woh aur ashmit. Its jsut veena find ashmit and himself compatible and enjoyed spending time with him chating hugging and stuff. thats wasnt causing harm to anyone. whats point to piss off?

she is wearing shorts . he said she is vulgar? again ma question has she said something to you?????????

And you know what U just dont want to accept SAMS BHEAVIOUR WAS PATHATIC

else shweta also had problems with veena but do u saw the way she came to her room, helped her to pack the bag and had a nice hug.

There will be nothing harm in ADmitting that YES SAMEER WAS CONSTANTLY TARGETING VEEENA
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent Post ..... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ very well said !!!
thanks for clearin it out : )

cl0wn thumbnail
@arkamu Yes! Sameer had a reason to target Veena, but it was also fully justified for what Veena did to him when he had done NOTHING to her! He may have overdone the fight with Dolly, but you think Dolly didn't deserve it? She deserved much more for how she was behaving!

Sameer is a stay-out-of-trouble, silent, calm person and has a right about giving his views or how he feels about anyone and everyone...

Sameer may have been wrong sometimes, bad sometimes, but in that case, others have been far more wrong and far more worse...Sameer is the best of the worst πŸ˜†

Soni_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have always been a Sam fan but i just cannot believe that he is actually siding with DOLLY! for heavens sake she was the same woman he despised and scorched in sun because of.  Even Shweta sided with Dolly when asked who is guilty? I see that Ashmit should have cleaned up the mess in the kitchen but the way Dolly charged out to nag and attack them (Ashmit and Veena) was JUST NOT RIGHT. She clearly didnt want to solve the problem she just wanted to create some. What was worth noticing was that when Salman asked her (Dolly) "what she would have done had this cleaning episode happened in her own house?" and she replied " I would have just cleaned it up"  THEN WHY DIDNT SHE?! she keeps saying "thodi masti karni hai" to her Veer ji and others to create tense situations or instigate people to fight with her. Shewta and SAM know  of this very well! Then why side with her? I was really upset today to see SAM especially side with Dolly when Veena started to cry.  
arkamu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cl0wn

@arkamu Yes! Sameer had a reason to target Veena, but it was also fully justified for what Veena did to him when he had done NOTHING to her! He may have overdone the fight with Dolly, but you think Dolly didn't deserve it? She deserved much more for how she was behaving!

Sameer is a stay-out-of-trouble, silent, calm person and has a right about giving his views or how he feels about anyone and everyone...

Sameer may have been wrong sometimes, bad sometimes, but in that case, others have been far more wrong and far more worse...Sameer is the best of the worst πŸ˜†

What about laughing when some one is crying?

and opinions are given when every one is asked on theirr turn. what about interrupting in between like a boss and giving their opinion

and do u think its ok some one keeps feet on table?/// lol
Rarewatcher thumbnail
I am am no one's fan !
In my POV, Sameer talks the words, straight from his heart.Not like others who are something in front of the camera and something for real.
I guess he does not measure the words he fires, but talks sensible(unlike Dolly), well balanced(unlike Ashmit) at the same time not worrying for the TRPS or evictions(unlike Veena).Real human among all.
Kudos to him!!!!πŸ‘

Edited by Rarewatcher - 13 years ago
cl0wn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soni_007

I have always been a Sam fan but i just cannot believe that he is actually siding with DOLLY! 

as i said earlier, dolly may have stabbed sameer in the face BUT VEENA BACKSTABBED HIM
arkamu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soni_007

I have always been a Sam fan but i just cannot believe that he is actually siding with DOLLY! for heavens sake she was the same woman he despised and scorched in sun because of.  Even Shweta sided with Dolly when asked who is guilty? I see that Ashmit should have cleaned up the mess in the kitchen but the way Dolly charged out to nag and attack them (Ashmit and Veena) was JUST NOT RIGHT. She clearly didnt want to solve the problem she just wanted to create some. What was worth noticing was that when Salman asked her (Dolly) "what she would have done had this cleaning episode happened in her own house?" and she replied " I would have just cleaned it up"  THEN WHY DIDNT SHE?! she keeps saying "thodi masti karni hai" to her Veer ji and others to create tense situations or instigate people to fight with her. Shewta and SAM know  of this very well! Then why side with her? I was really upset today to see SAM especially side with Dolly when Veena started to cry.  

Simply Bosy he is like if he says its day then its day and if night then night and if poeple dont come and priase u that u r decent or dont chat with u then lol they become ur bitching victims....Lol He seems like a TRANNY To me