India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Like her/hate her-she got the most cheers

malaika666 Groupbie
malaika666
malaika666

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Like Veena Malik or hate her i feel when she entered the studio after coming out the Big Boss house she got the most cheers and applause from the audience- not sure if i heard any booing. 
Although sometimes her behaviour makes me cringe and i want to slap her (for her own benefit) i loved her today- today (and on some few othjer occasions) she was actually worth praising. She stood her ground on the argument and was even apologetic even though i personally dont feel she was wrong. I felt sorry for her today. 

She was absolutely right about what she said about Dolly, Dolly didn't spare anyone when it came to making personal attacks. Veena right or wrong in all her arguements has never got personal. Where as Dolly uses personal stuff against them. Even when Shweta and Dolly argued Shweta came down to the same level as Dolly and made personal attacks (something i would personally do as well). But Veena never did that- she never swore once. Like her or love her she was entertainment for the show- although sometimes too much.....

Sam annoyed me today- he was doing his drama today for the camera which isn't usually like him- as for the part he was saying that you need to earn self respect then everyone is entitled to an opinion but that doesnt give you the right to insult someone- especially if it aint affecting your roti, kapda or makaan

i wonder if Shweta and Dolly have one more big fight before the finale.................. Dolly needs to be put in her place.................

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni_007desi-galMoNaYaRoXHandsomearkamuzanish_kcutestarKripAngad4everanna143

desi-gal Senior Member
desi-gal
desi-gal

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
well said :) ...luv her or hate her she was very entertaining !!!

n notice how she made really good arguments
the part where sara raised the question of big boss partility towards dolly and sameer agreeed
veeena had the only common sense to illustrate this as she said whilst workin in the kitchen that partiality occured wid dem too swell and tht they were being hypocrytes !!
salman said the same thing the next day ..he shuldve hvae given sum credit to veeena fo expressin the right thing or else the audience wouldve also agreed tht there was paritaliaty going on wid dolly because it was being portrayed to us tht way .....

irrittating as veena was she shall be missd n i'm sure many wuld agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXanna143KripAngad4ever

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
she was nice contestant.
cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malaika666

Like Veena Malik or hate her i feel when she entered the studio after coming out the Big Boss house she got the most cheers and applause from the audience

ya because the poor lady was in tears and very upset because of what happened in the house just before she came out...dolly pissed me off by not meeting her when she came to meet her...no matter how veena may have acted, this was her exit , they could have forgiven and forgotten

i was cheering really loudly  LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni_007Arpitachohandesi-galzanish_krose-girl.Monami.anna143fire_gun

malaika666 Groupbie
malaika666
malaika666

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
If im correct then Salman Khan was implying to Veena Malik that she should not have a problem with Khali getting involved in the Ashmit-Dolly Saga but Khali wasn't being rudely spoken to or insulted. Veena was sitting there minding her own business even after Dolly referred to her as an item- She only reacted when Dolly called her a hotter- so why wouldnt't Veena get involved.....

No one is going to sit back being insulted to their face regardless of what they may or may not be

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni_007arkamuKripAngad4everanna143

Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Yes i agree i hated Veena's Nautanki's but today when she left i kinda felt bad however she was, she was entertainment and its sad that she was insulted by Dolly by not shaking hands with her. I know that Veena is about to face some of the toughest critics outside i hope things are not so rough for her despite all her stupidities she was definitely entertaining housemate on BB.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wn

Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

If im correct then Salman Khan was implying to Veena Malik that she should not have a problem with Khali getting involved in the Ashmit-Dolly Saga but Khali wasn't being rudely spoken to or insulted. Veena was sitting there minding her own business even after Dolly referred to her as an item- She only reacted when Dolly called her a hotter- so why wouldnt't Veena get involved.....

No one is going to sit back being insulted to their face regardless of what they may or may not be

I agree the fight Dolly waged was against Ashmit and Veena which is why Veena had to be involved that was nonsense talk on salmans behalf. I wonder if he even watched the episode or was just blurting out from a script?
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Even when Shweta and Dolly argued Shweta came down to the same level as Dolly and made personal attacks (something i would personally do as well). But Veena never did that..............
Veena did go personal.... veena commented on dolly's stomach while she knws tht dolly has had 2 miscarriages n thts the reason...also later dolly was seen talkin 2 shweta lot in the garden n she mentioned this bt i think during the fight they edited it out or mayb we cudnt hear her mention it becos ashmit was screaming like a freakOuch

also u mentioned shweta came down to the same level as dolly during the fight? wen was this? r u talking abt the first fight? she didnt go personal she jus sed tht u wer sayin rubbish stuff in the press n raja slapped u y r u fighting with me? i dnt think she mentioned anything personal, however dolly did, she went on sayin abt shweta's new relationship with abhinav....

dolly is wrong in attacking a person by mentioning their personal stuff bt veena also did indirectly by hinting abt her stomach being big which is linked to her miscarriages

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

Go to top