Behenein

India-Forums

Behenein
Behenein

December 24th Written Update! (Karan's Back!)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Behenein Written Update December 24th, 2010

Hi Everyone!

Today was defintiely an awesome awesome update. The acting by Karan Mehra is defintiely AMAZING. He portrays his character wonderfullyClapClapClap I hope he eventually does turn positive as right now I would love to see him back with Smriti.

Please do hit the CHASKAMETER. We want Behenein back up again!

Part 1:

Mihir is hurrying outside when he gets a phonecall and he stops and becomes all teary eyed. Purva and Smriti ask him what happened and he says that Shalini Aunty has died, and both women are completely shocked. Mihir says he'll go there, and Purva wants to go, but Smriti stops her saying that it's not right for her to go during her pregnancy and Smriti will go with Mihir. And both of them leave.

The doctor says that they gave Shalini aunty her medicine the night before and when the nurse came to check on her the next morning, she was dead. She had passed away in her sleep. Mihir blames himself for her death, saying that they all should have taken better care of her, and the doctor tells him not to, that she passed away from all the stress that her son had given her before. And even if they had been there to visit her, she would have died. Smriti apologizes for the mistakes they had made as children, and says that she hopes she now rests in peace. The doctor says that they should inform Shalini Aunty's son and Smriti ahs all these horrible flashbacks of Karan mistreating her. Mihir says he'll go and visit.

Kaaaran's Baackk!

Mihir is in the police station and the policeman tells him that Karan always talks about his mother and doesn't think of anyone beyond her, and brings him in front of Karan's jail cell. Mihir says Karan there's a bad news, and Karan stops doing his push ups. He looks really angry, like ready to kill someone angry, and Mihir says that his mother is dead, and his face lets loose, he starts crying, goes into flashback mode of his times with his mother. And he screams.

At the Sanghvi House, the sisters are sitting around and Purva is saying that Shalini Aunty had the right some happiness, and Akaashi says she'll never forgive herself for this, that in some way she was the one responsible for everything that happened. The phone rings right then, and Mihir picks up and looks shocked, and says that he'll get to the police station ASAP. Purva asks him what is wrong, and Mihir says that he'll get to the police station and comes to the place where they do the last rites.

At the police station, the policeman takes Mihir to Karan's cell, telling him that Karan does not seem to believe that his mother could have died because he was very attached to her, and we see Karan drawng something on the walls. Mihir calls out his name, but Karan doesn't respond, and later slowly turns around and looks scared. He asks Mihir who he is, and asks if he is his friend, and Mihir says that he is Karan's friend, and that he wants to get out of jail, and wants to go to his mother, can you take me to my mom, can you please take me to my mom? I won't have to come back here, right, promise me that I won't have to come back here, and he holds Mihir's feet. Mihir promises that karan won't have to come back, and the policeman releases Karan from the jail. Karan holds Mihir's hand and slowly walks behind him.

They all come to the cremation site, where the women are already waiting. Karan comes ot of the van and looks really scared but holds on to Mihir's hand as he walks. Anokhi asks Smriti why Karan is walking like that with mihir, and Karan asks Mihir who all the women are. Mihir says they are all his own, and if he hasn't recognized them. Karan says he doesn't like that place and wants to leave. And the policemen come and undo his handcuffs and Karan still looks really really scared and only on Mihir's insistence does he come forward. All the women are utterly confused as to what is going on.

Karan sees his mother's dead body and starts crying, saying that that's his mom, and screams out for her. Mihir brings the fire to light the pyre and Karan runs away from it, Smriti tells him that he has to do this and holds his hand to help him light it, and Karan does so crying. And the policemen put him back in the van and take him away.

Precap: Purva is asking Smriti if she thinks she can manage, and Anokhi says that she has full faith on Smriti, she will be able to handle everything. After all they are Purva's sisters. (I think this is all about Smriti deciding to move out on her own)

I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!

Take care and I'll see you all on Monday!

Cheers!

~Naina

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ashokssspragyakumarsmile365daysCharm2archie76k-kimyasvesumneuchariJoshana458asyadadaSpotA HUGE FANsrmirji-Happy4Ever-irene_cnaj7CoCoa_19Feefi..NoBody...Mandy.leelaa9

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
So sad! I hope Karan turns positive too, I really loved him and Smirti together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..leelaa9

-Rozi- Senior Member
-Rozi-
-Rozi-