•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Very disappointed to see todays eviction. Anyways, its a game.

But Really admire veena for staying in home for such a long time ...

Living in a country where you dont have people of your own......

In a neighbour country among 16 candidates she came in top. That is so good.

SHe has been best in terms of dealing with other people.

During her whole journey she never abused any one.

Even for dolly she used word cartoon whiich is much better than words dolly use for others or shweta used for others.

She had courage to say truth like about KHali,s giant feets issue......

She was the best friend I had seen in bb4 no matter some time ashmit didnt was too nice but she was always

these things are rare it requires lot of courage to be such a good firend and such nice human being.

Regarding her and ashmit behaviour. I will say to all veena hatters that GET A LIFE :). Every one has his or her personal life and they

can do whatever they are like. Narrow minded people build opinions about people by their character. Instead, they should build opinions

based on their behaviour with them. Thats all. She openly admitted she likes flirting. Many people like it.Nothing bad in it. Smooching

and stuff may be disgusting for some people but not for every one. THere are many people who prefer watching these light talks rather

than watching a bitchy camp of paidu and old age uncles making irritated faces. Veena activities were lightening and relaxing the mood.

Lastly, the fact I may bring sameer again a bit here. Veena never EVER Took nomination @@@ heart. Even with sarah, she said to ashmit that

ignore it. Yes one two weeks, she was upset but then she became again sweet and nice to sarah same like before. Sameer is OBSEESSED with

nominations and we can well see his grudges. He become UPset as soon as he is nominated and then he taunts like he said that i wont

give my opinion on khali as he nominated him. Even with khali, like when he was joking that u dont make food at least give us khichri.

I saw kali he was not happy. Sameer fans, can you please tell me how do you define a joke. I think Joke is some pleasent thing which

can make you feel good and let others enjoy it....What is in a joke where you are hurting some one and insulting their feelings just

because you dont like behaviour. Starting showing weird expressions and irritated faces, constant bitching ! does not it shows very

bossy nature of some one..

Thirdly, when veena discussed about dolly. Same things were once said by shweeta and sam. Just because sam doesnt likes veena means no

matter even if she is saying right thing he shld be pissed. My father and brother used to like Sam but today they even felt he was quite

un-decent and very unappropriate.

Concluding, Veena made an amazing journey. Obviously, she had to leave some time . Still she made it to top 6 not in her hhome country.

Survived lots of evictions shows her fan power in India. Even many poeple say today she got evicted as bb cant make pakistani progress

much in bb4 although i dont agree with it. Its a game . We have to accept the decision .

Yes I was expecting KHali will go but Situation turned out quite shocking and very unpleasent for me :(
yup she was good today,her justification was good.this was one of  the most best akhri salam of bigboss.

Edited by zanish_k - 13 years ago
Originally posted by zanish_k

yup she was good today,her justification was good.this was one of  the most best akhri salam of bigboss.

She had always given nice logics and justifications hehe a little long though :)
hey........................it sounds a very nice farewell as well as a summary of her journey to bigg boss house n i agree totally

i really like how she went up to dolly and tried to shake hands with her....that show the diffrence between dolly and veena...

Bigg boss can't let pakistani progress???atleast be thankful that he gave her opportunity.nobody knew her here before.

As far sams joke,everyone else was laughing..so obviously they enjoyed it,some people can take  joke on themselves and some people like veena can't.

just like you got irritated with old uncles paidu jokes,believe me it was beyond irritating for others to suffer her...

sam never held a grudge,even with dolly who assaulted him..infact,he said kind words about her..he never nominated khali even after khali did.

if veena and ashmit have been consistently nominating sam,if sam does the same hes holding a grudge??double standards much????😡

agree ashmit and veenas affair is their private matter,but when you are on national t.v people will pass judgement..don't like it???keep your private life private and don't come on reality shows..

veena remembered dolly's ill treatment only after fight,wasn't she an "inspiration" for her when dolly saved her from nominations???

and since when did shweta became "sweetheart",wasn't veena b...ing about her all the time,so why the fake love when going out??

what happened to hrishant who she was madly in love with???not a mention since he left,some true love!!!😆

So silly guys. How can u support a cheap lady like veena. U must have some other reasons to support her than her charecter cheap wh**e
:) :) :)
I liked veena too!she was fun,entertaining and never got into unneeded fights or verbal spats.She was there to have fun and that was clearly visible =).As for her and ashmit's relationship is concerned,well maybe to her,that was her defination of flirting.

Anyway,Good luck to her!