Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SECOND AbhiYa Mix - I See You - Pg 12 (Page 7)

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsha247

Lana I want more ViSu mixes thats whyLOL Everyone is so lazy to make one so giving a push is fine ehWink Anyhow going to sleep now so catch you laterHugWe shouldn't be chatting here also you know!Tongue
nahii tu nahi jasakti aabhi lol..LOLpehle meri comment ka reply deLOLLOLabhiiiiiEmbarrassed

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

ramsha love the vm..really well done...hehe u know i m on my way of making one but if only i can learn how to work the new software lol....love the fact that ur vm is so different from all the other "romantic" vms lol...really well done chika..lol..do make more....u make me wanna make vms too lol..so i guess ur an inspiration to me in one way..lol...so u got to make more lol...

HeartMONA

MonaaaaHugThank you soo much yaar! Yes yes I know, you shall learn the new software soon and make a rocking ViSu mix! You are talking like you got bored of the romantic ones HAHA but those shall come flying once the real romance begins!WinkLOL LOL yeah I am not really suppose to be a inspiration you know since I am still a baby editor but if it makes you make a ViSu mix than WOOHOO!Party

I shall defiantly make more and shall wait for yours...

Edited by ramsha247 - 25 December 2010 at 9:25pm
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Lana I want more ViSu mixes thats whyLOL Everyone is so lazy to make one so giving a push is fine ehWink Anyhow going to sleep now so catch you laterHugWe shouldn't be chatting here also you know!Tongue
nahii tu nahi jasakti aabhi lol..LOLpehle meri comment ka reply deLOLLOLabhiiiiiEmbarrassed

I am faster than you!Tongue Dediya...now byee!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Mona - come to kasu thread

Ramshu - lol u started..:( fine go to sleep and don't dream visu vm visu vm in ure dreams

Lana I have already been attacked by Abhay Raichand dream if not ViSuEmbarrassedDay Dreaming....wish me luck for another one!LOL

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

ramsha love the vm..really well done...hehe u know i m on my way of making one but if only i can learn how to work the new software lol....love the fact that ur vm is so different from all the other "romantic" vms lol...really well done chika..lol..do make more....u make me wanna make vms too lol..so i guess ur an inspiration to me in one way..lol...so u got to make more lol...

HeartMONA

MonaaaaHugThank you soo much yaar! Yes yes I know, you shall learn the new software soon and make a rocking ViSu mix! You are talking like you got bored of the romantic ones HAHA but those shall come flying once the real romance begins!WinkLOL LOL yeah I am not really suppose to be a inspiration you know since I am still a baby editor but if it makes you make a ViSu mix than WOOHOO!Party

I shall defiantly make more and shall wait for you...
hehe na yaar not ment that i dont like romantic vms i love thoseEmbarrassed mera matalab tha ki u know urs is so like fast moving and the music is so moving too so like wen i watched urs it made me feel the secens Embarrassedheheh ha yaar tu hi meri inspiration hai lol and ofcourse kau lana di the master of vm making ko bhul sakta hai...i just saw her vm she made and i was like OMG this is beautiful i got to start on mine..lolLOLwell i guess we both babies in this bussiness of vm makingLOLso we shall progress lil by lil lol

HeartMONA

-SilentLove-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Mona yeah I know...Lana is a expert here. Lets just keep working and progressing while our experts can guide us!LOL 

Now go back to work or go to sleep if its late there also!LOL Byeeee!

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
hehe yup di said she is there to help us so we must do that lol....cant sleep or di will beat me for leaving the kasu thread so soon..lol..k bye ttyl..

-SilentLove-

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
wow it's awesome. Fast and going with the music. Keep making more.

-SilentLove-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index