Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SECOND AbhiYa Mix - I See You - Pg 12 (Page 6)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsha247

HAHA even I bugged Tani to start making her VMs on FB but yeah she is slow. I guess all VM makers are slow now. But yeah many have been now experimenting with merged VMs and the biggest example is Roz!Wink

I liked the "I see you" part due to the way you put in the scenesTongue My fave was the end bit Approve All the ViSu and KaSh scenes were a treat though...I think I wouldn't mind one KaSh plus ViSu mix only HAHA.

But yeah right now you need to make a separate ViSu one soon LOLZ!

But thats not fun...only merging is not fun..the way they are being together and all is much more fun to make..fine we can have some but not like 1000 of them..we need everyone to get back..well tani is back i will kill her if she didn't..

Aww i like the whole vmLOL lol tryed to mach each part..

Hehe is that like U HAVE TO?..u are tot me to make a visu vmOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilentLove-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I heard Tani is going away somewhereStern Smile Go bug her again!LOL And no merge mixes are AWESOME! I want more and more...you can try merging too..I shall watch yours too!Wink Its always good to experiment! Roz has made me mad for her merge mixes...

I also came across some Shahid/Sukirti ones and they were SOO GOOD!!

I liked your whole mix too but I just told you my fave part anyhow hehe.

And no its not "have to" You need to! We have a lack of ViSu mixes so we should all try to make up for it!Tongue

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

I heard Tani is going away somewhereStern Smile Go bug her again!LOL And no merge mixes are AWESOME! I want more and more...you can try merging too..I shall watch yours too!Wink Its always good to experiment! Roz has made me mad for her merge mixes...

I also came across some Shahid/Sukirti ones and they were SOO GOOD!!

I liked your whole mix too but I just told you my fave part anyhow hehe.

And no its not "have to" You need to! We have a lack of ViSu mixes so we should all try to make up for it!Tongue

She went to Bangladesh..she will be back after 2 weeks...lol no baging..i will kill her..lol me sudenly turning into a vampire..abhays affect

Lol merging is nice..i don't mean they are not..i mean they also should make other..like they are only doing merging now..

Yes Shahid and Sukus are very nice as well..

Will make one very soon..cuz i have started on one
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Roz did make a KaSh one recently as much as I remember...anyhow don't worry the "together couple" mixes shall remain!Wink

Shahid/Sukirti ones are one of the best I have seen, those people should make ViSu mixes 
also!LOL

Glad you started on one already...can't wait to see it!

Edited by ramsha247 - 25 December 2010 at 8:48pm

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Roz did make a KaSh one recently as much as I remember...anyhow don't worry the "together couple" mixes shall remain!Wink

Shahid/Sukirti ones are one of the best I have seen, those people should make ViSu mixes 
also!LOL

Glad you started on one already...can't wait to see it!

LOL ramshu whats up with u and trying to make ppl make visu vmzLOL u are so sweet

-SilentLove-

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
ramsha love the vm..really well done...hehe u know i m on my way of making one but if only i can learn how to work the new software lol....love the fact that ur vm is so different from all the other "romantic" vms lol...really well done chika..lol..do make more....u make me wanna make vms too lol..so i guess ur an inspiration to me in one way..lol...so u got to make more lol...

HeartMONA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilentLove--Lana

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Lana I want more ViSu mixes thats whyLOL Everyone is so lazy to make one so giving a push is fine ehWink Anyhow going to sleep now so catch you laterHugWe shouldn't be chatting here also you know!Tongue

.:.MONA.:.-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Mona - come to kasu thread

Ramshu - lol u started..:( fine go to sleep and don't dream visu vm visu vm in ure dreams

.:.MONA.:.-SilentLove-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index