Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SECOND AbhiYa Mix - I See You - Pg 12 (Page 5)

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Hey dude that was fab... Superb hope u'll b making more :)

Thanx a lot Mehak! I shall defiantly make more!Wink

Originally posted by sana-maneet

very well done and the music is really cool

Thanx a lot Sana....yeah the music is truly awesome, I am still recovering from itDay DreamingLOL

Originally posted by Taani96

Res..Big smile

Hehe I shall be waitingEmbarrassed

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsha247

Originally posted by LanaBurak

ramshu i already commented on YT..
hehe btw u are such a great editor why don't u get Sony Vegas?

Yup and I love your comment!Embarrassed

LOL at Sony Vegas, that software is too much for me to handle. I have downloaded it so many times only to delete it again. Movie maker is pretty simple to edit stuff and seriously the only reason I would prefer SV is due to its affects or else the editing gets pretty tough there:(

And I am still a baby in editing so maybe sometime later I will try it out again...I am gonna try doing better effects and coloring on movie maker for nowLOL

There isn't much effects on Maker as i worked with that before..the first thing with SV is the HD hun..u can get the whole screen..and u can add colorings etc..and ofcorce such a effects..
if u make short mixes SV will not annoy u....

and i will wait for more videos from ya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilentLove-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Lana I actually downloaded additional effects and colorings on movie maker which do not come with the movie maker all alone so yeah that kinda helps with coloring and effects though its true I still don't use them and keep my VMs simpleLOL But I shall download SV again and check it out soon hopefully...

You should make a ViSu mix soon also...i shall try to make another one soon...I am waiting for more scenes though..

Yeah HD is another good thing about SV but it takes forever to render a mix which I have heard from manyLOLWacko

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Lana I actually downloaded additional effects and colorings on movie maker which do not come with the movie maker all alone so yeah that kinda helps with coloring and effects though its true I still don't use them and keep my VMs simpleLOL But I shall download SV again and check it out soon hopefully...

You should make a ViSu mix soon also...i shall try to make another one soon...I am waiting for more scenes though..

Yeah HD is another good thing about SV but it takes forever to render a mix which I have heard from manyLOLWacko

Loll HD..it takes like 3 hours..but it u make a short mix like 1 mins..then it is not that long..pluss u can add texture and so many other things..

Download it and make it with SV..cuz the HD is the first thing..u know..But ya u can make amazing vmz with maker..but ya try SV..I stil love ure vmz and the way u edit them..cuz maker is a simple software but u can make so much with maker..and the way u cut the clips is the easiest...

And I made a vm..maybe u will like it..i have both visu and kash in it as well..check it out..did upload it now..

-SilentLove-

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Wow ramsha awsome superb  vm i am speechless Hug
 u choose best scene Wink
luv it soomuch keep making more vm on abhay piya

luv ur  first vm Big smileon abhiya  cant wait for 2nd vm Wink

lots of luv 

Fatima Hug

Edited by cool82d - 25 December 2010 at 10:06pm

-SilentLove-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Lana I was thinking of using SV only for adding those awesome coloring and tuts...anyhow I shall check it out again. Editing is truly the most easiest on movie maker. 

I wanna make longer ones but I get lazy so yeah it becomes short and this one already had a short tune so it was not my lazyness!TongueLOL

Saw your mix and commented on YT...multifandom mixes are always a treat to watch!

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Lana I was thinking of using SV only for adding those awesome coloring and tuts...anyhow I shall check it out again. Editing is truly the most easiest on movie maker. 

I wanna make longer ones but I get lazy so yeah it becomes short and this one already had a short tune so it was not my lazyness!TongueLOL

Saw your mix and commented on YT...multifandom mixes are always a treat to watch!

OOYYEE why all the kashinas stoped making vmz on kash? like seriously..i had to lecture tani to get her back to make vmz..

and oyye i guss i know why ramshu liked the "I see you" part in my vmLOL

-SilentLove-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
HAHA even I bugged Tani to start making her VMs on FB but yeah she is slow. I guess all VM makers are slow now. But yeah many have been now experimenting with merged VMs and the biggest example is Roz!Wink

I liked the "I see you" part due to the way you put in the scenesTongue My fave was the end bit Approve All the ViSu and KaSh scenes were a treat though...I think I wouldn't mind one KaSh plus ViSu mix only HAHA.

But yeah right now you need to make a separate ViSu one soon LOLZ!

-Lana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index