Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SECOND AbhiYa Mix - I See You - Pg 12 (Page 17)

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aisho..

aww RAMSHU! ;D
whatt cann i say more?
firstly ^_^
u madee me *SPEECHES*
thiss neww editing madee me GO crazyy over ur VM ;P
thee colouring was SUPERUB <33

andd yess, thiss song is perfect for Piya esp Blushing

^The way u matched the scenes perfectly, 
i really enjoyed =) so waiting for more ;D

lovee you forever <33 Hug
aishi.

AishooooooHugOMG I missed you soo much!! Awww your comment just made me soo happy...I am happy you like the new editing since you know you are a PRO! I can never get the coloring like yours though but yeah I am still trying for better colorings..

Glad you think the song was perfect for Pia, it was soo her. So happy you enjoyed it and I love you forever also...you rock and thanx soo much!Hug

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taani96

Woooow Goregeous vm of Abhiya Heart Hug

Thanx a lot Taani!Embarrassed

Originally posted by racha82

it's amazing
i just love it 

Originally posted by racha82

Abhay Pia love you 

my best couple 

Thanx a lot Racha and yes AbhiYa rules!!Day Dreaming

Originally posted by shonasukirti

luvvlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy vmEmbarrassed

Thanx a lot yaarEmbarrassed

Originally posted by blossom1234

OMG!!!
this is awesomeClap
i really loved it
nice choice of song and scenes
shoo cute vmHug

Hehe aww thanx a lot BlossomHugGlad you liked the scenes and song choice. AbhiYa are truly the cutest hence the VM came out cute also. Soo sweet of you to commentEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Helloooooooooooo I am backSilly Thank you sooo much for all the comments for my last AbhiYa one. Now I am back with a second one. Sorry for taking so long to make another oneLOL  Needed the right song and scenes and time for a new one...

And its my FIRST English song mix...LOL AbhiYa and their vampiregiri made me like some English songs for them and I thank Lana also for making me watch her mix and making me like this song...eee she made it so well though HEHE!

Enjoyy and do commentEmbarrassed

Sorry for commenting so late Rimz!

I just watched your VM...OMG OMG! its freakin' brilliant man! everything is edited so well with the lyrics...! makes me fall in love more madly with AP..Day Dreaming

Rimz..as i've already said even before that your VMs are one of their kind..the colouring is fabulous..and i can totally feel that emotion in the story through your VMs..

Too good sweets! loved every bit of it....Pls make more soon! Hug

-SilentLove-

sweetmaya_khan Senior Member
sweetmaya_khan
sweetmaya_khan

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
SUPERB!!!!! FANTASTIC, EXCELLENT,FABULOUS ,TOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT..............

-SilentLove-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Helloooooooooooo I am backSilly Thank you sooo much for all the comments for my last AbhiYa one. Now I am back with a second one. Sorry for taking so long to make another oneLOL  Needed the right song and scenes and time for a new one...

And its my FIRST English song mix...LOL AbhiYa and their vampiregiri made me like some English songs for them and I thank Lana also for making me watch her mix and making me like this song...eee she made it so well though HEHE!

Enjoyy and do commentEmbarrassed

Sorry for commenting so late Rimz!

I just watched your VM...OMG OMG! its freakin' brilliant man! everything is edited so well with the lyrics...! makes me fall in love more madly with AP..Day Dreaming

Rimz..as i've already said even before that your VMs are one of their kind..the colouring is fabulous..and i can totally feel that emotion in the story through your VMs..

Too good sweets! loved every bit of it....Pls make more soon! Hug

YamsHugYeah I was waiting for your comment. EEE I am soo happy you liked it. AP totally suited the whole feel of the song and I am glad you felt the emotion, I tried the new coloring and glad you liked it. Thanx soo much yaar, I shall try to make more soon.

Originally posted by sweetmaya_khan

SUPERB!!!!! FANTASTIC, EXCELLENT,FABULOUS ,TOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT..............

Thanx soo much for those sweet words, happy you liked it and commentedEmbarrassed
racha82 Newbie
racha82
racha82

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I loved

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index