Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SECOND AbhiYa Mix - I See You - Pg 12 (Page 13)

-kavita- IF-Dazzler
-kavita-
-kavita-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Amazing VM Rimzie (hope I can call you that)Big smile.....Nice choice of song.....suited Abhiya very well...very soothing....absolutely Abhiya cannot see beyond each other...beautifully apt song for them....loved it.....cant wait for your next Abhiya VM....btw while watching the beginning of your VM, I just realized how much I miss and adore Piya's curlsEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilentLove-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
nice VM !
PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
superb VMClaploved it!
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavita.patel

Amazing VM Rimzie (hope I can call you that)Big smile.....Nice choice of song.....suited Abhiya very well...very soothing....absolutely Abhiya cannot see beyond each other...beautifully apt song for them....loved it.....cant wait for your next Abhiya VM....btw while watching the beginning of your VM, I just realized how much I miss and adore Piya's curlsEmbarrassed

KavitaaaHugYes you can call me Rimzie!Embarrassed Thank you soo much for your comment. Glad you liked the song choice and yeah it is soothing. True about AbhiYa, they can only see each other beyond everything elseDay Dreaming Hopefully I make another one sooner than I made my second one!LOL

Same here! I miss Pia's curls...I think they have kept it for the Metz track but still they should come back and not just be lost...

-kavita-

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Haha when i got ure PM and it was like New mix on Abhiya and saw the titel song I SEE YOU...i was like Eng Song? Ramsha? and later opened the link to watch the video on youtube and was like SV? and that too in HD?..

Sorry i was just like this is not ramsha..but then watching this great mix is so ramsha..hehe i love how u did edit this video..it is kind of werid it is piyas point of view when it is a guy singing it but u have managed it so well that it looks great..i love it hun and the last part with abhay entrying the hospital is just wow

ANd i see u have cuted the song the way i did..the whole song is too long and some parts are repeated..so it was very well done the parts u choose to have..the song parts..and also specialy the last part.

Don't credit me for liking the song..Mika is great so it is the song who makes ppl addicted not me jaan:)

btw ramsha didn't got time to tell u but i made a kash vm a while ago..hehe

-SilentLove-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

nice VM !

Thanx a lot PoojaHugSo nice of you to comment...love your avisEmbarrassed

Originally posted by cooliecute

superb VMClaploved it!

Thanx a lot....glad you liked itEmbarrassed

-Pooja-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Haha when i got ure PM and it was like New mix on Abhiya and saw the titel song I SEE YOU...i was like Eng Song? Ramsha? and later opened the link to watch the video on youtube and was like SV? and that too in HD?..

Sorry i was just like this is not ramsha..but then watching this great mix is so ramsha..hehe i love how u did edit this video..it is kind of werid it is piyas point of view when it is a guy singing it but u have managed it so well that it looks great..i love it hun and the last part with abhay entrying the hospital is just wow

ANd i see u have cuted the song the way i did..the whole song is too long and some parts are repeated..so it was very well done the parts u choose to have..the song parts..and also specialy the last part.

Don't credit me for liking the song..Mika is great so it is the song who makes ppl addicted not me jaan:)

btw ramsha didn't got time to tell u but i made a kash vm a while ago..hehe

LanaaaaaaaaHug HAHA you got many shocks eh? Yes a English song mix! But don't worry, it won't happen that oftenLOL And NOPE its still Movie makerTongueLOL But EEE soo glad it looks like a SV made one. I am trying to get SV but GRR can't seem to find the full free version...you know any on YT? HEHE

Soo glad I could surprise you. Soo happy you liked the mix. And when I first heard this song, I thought it was a girl singing and it wasn't suiting from Abhay's point of view so made it from Pia's but at the end bit, it came out as Abhay's point of view also.

The whole song didn't really fit and yup got the main parts like you did...I still love your VM...watched it awhile ago againLOL

LOL I don't even know who is Mika but you made me listen to it so yup take a little bit of credit HEHE..

A KaSh Mix!? Shocked Will check it out!LOL 

-Lana

BeautifulDream. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-SilentLove-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index