Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SECOND AbhiYa Mix - I See You - Pg 12 (Page 11)

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Aww im pretty sure SA will get a good show soon Embarrassed Good people always get their due back in some way or the other...I wish to see SA/Suku in a show someday..playing sisters or something Day Dreaming

Hope the same...true good things happen to good people!Embarrassed 

They playing sisters will be the cutest thing ever!LOL

Edited by ramsha247 - 26 December 2010 at 1:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

ramshu awesome vm love the build up and stuff rlly suited the scenes do make more
lets see if u rmr me eh been a while p.s. u can guess my anme form my id Tongue but which priya lolz

PriyaaaaaaaaaaaaShocked I am coming across you after ages! Haila you have changed soo much as I can tell from your siggy styling and couples ahem lolz but you still write the same way!TongueLOL Ofcourse I remember you, its been ages man! I see you keep yourself busy with lots of fandoms eh!LOLWink

Thank you soo much for commenting and liking the mix!Hug I shall make more soon! 
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Rimzzieee Hug its beautiful and simply out of this world hon, i commented on YT too Embarrassed Keep it up sweets and keep making more and would love to see more from you Hug glad to see u like AbhiYa as much as me and Yams Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilentLove-relentless.

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

Rimzzieee Hug its beautiful and simply out of this world hon, i commented on YT too Embarrassed Keep it up sweets and keep making more and would love to see more from you Hug glad to see u like AbhiYa as much as me and Yams Embarrassed

RagsHugThanx soo much yaar! So glad to see your comment here also! I am even happier I like them as much as you two...finally something we can all obsess over!WinkLOL I shall make more soon. Thanx a lot for commenting!Embarrassed

relentless.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsha247

Originally posted by -Ragini-

RagsHugThanx soo much yaar! So glad to see your comment here also! I am even happier I like them as much as you two...finally something we can all obsess over!WinkLOL I shall make more soon. Thanx a lot for commenting!Embarrassed

Aww ur welcome Rimziee Hug yeah finally this that we can all love and appreciate and drool together LOLEmbarrassed Cant wait to see more from ya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilentLove-relentless.

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
wowClapClapClapClap

tfsSmile

-SilentLove-

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
i love it babeeee!!!

-SilentLove-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

wowClap

tfsSmile

Thanx a lot...glad you liked it!Embarrassed

Originally posted by NomiBaby

i love it babeeee!!!

Awww Nomi thanx a lotHugSoo happy you loved it!Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index