Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SECOND AbhiYa Mix - I See You - Pg 12 (Page 10)

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

hope so..and i think she will

so is ramshu making any new vmz?

She shall hopefully..

Nope no new mixes yet....I am waiting for new scenesDay Dreaming

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

OMG that was one hell of a VM ! Amazingg work girl..im completely speechless, i think its your best work so far <3 Im so glad to see that you are a AbhiYa/ViSu fan too, they are just too addictive Day Dreaming and their scenes are just getting better each day..brilliant chemistry! Do make more Rimz, have always been a fan of your VMs Embarrassed

YAY you are here!!PartyThank you soo much Yams!Hug I am soo glad to see your comment! So sweet of you to call it best but I know I can do so much better!LOLEmbarrassed I am glad i am a AbhiYa/ViSu fan too because I get to interact with you properly through a similar liking which I never really got during DMG days. I know they are too addictive. I shall defiantly make more and aww you are my fan? I never knew!ShockedLOL 

Hopefully I can keep blessing you with my AbhiYa mixes from now onLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsha247

Originally posted by .Yamini.

OMG that was one hell of a VM ! Amazingg work girl..im completely speechless, i think its your best work so far <3 Im so glad to see that you are a AbhiYa/ViSu fan too, they are just too addictive Day Dreaming and their scenes are just getting better each day..brilliant chemistry! Do make more Rimz, have always been a fan of your VMs Embarrassed

YAY you are here!!PartyThank you soo much Yams!Hug I am soo glad to see your comment! So sweet of you to call it best but I know I can do so much better!LOLEmbarrassed I am glad i am a AbhiYa/ViSu fan too because I get to interact with you properly through a similar liking which I never really got during DMG days. I know they are too addictive. I shall defiantly make more and aww you are my fan? I never knew!ShockedLOL 

Hopefully I can keep blessing you with my AbhiYa mixes from now onLOL

You're most welcome Rimz! Hug Yeah i know im so glad we finally like one couple that have won our both's hearts Day Dreaming Sukirti and Vivian make a fabulous match and im so happy to see suku getting her recognition through this show which she deserved always Embarrassed Vivian is so intense and Suku is so charming, together they sizzle together.

Aww what i meant was i've always loved your VMs, esp KaSh ones..simply enchanting, they are one couple which will always remain golden for me Embarrassed  Yep pls make more AbhiYa mixes, they are wonderful!

P.S Love love love your SA Avi...so cute!! Embarrassed

-SilentLove-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Yams hehe yeah so glad we both watch this show. I am glad Sukirti took up this show, she has her own character and recognition which shall remain hers throughout the show and she got a nice production house and cast members to work with also. She is a lucky girl!Wink

Vivian is truly growing on me, he gets cuter and hotter day by daySilly I guess its his character's affect, he is improving too and Sukirti is really doing good as PiaEmbarrassed

Awww I am glad you liked my KaSh ones, its been awhile I even made a mix on them but yeah I think I did my bit nicely while they were together onscreen. Now i am just waiting for Shilpa's new show lolz. Thanx for liking the avi, she was soo cute there. I am glad she has not disappeared like last timeLOL

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsha247

Yams hehe yeah so glad we both watch this show. I am glad Sukirti took up this show, she has her own character and recognition which shall remain hers throughout the show and she got a nice production house and cast members to work with also. She is a lucky girl!Wink

Vivian is truly growing on me, he gets cuter and hotter day by daySilly I guess its his character's affect, he is improving too and Sukirti is really doing good as PiaEmbarrassed

Awww I am glad you liked my KaSh ones, its been awhile I even made a mix on them but yeah I think I did my bit nicely while they were together onscreen. Now i am just waiting for Shilpa's new show lolz. Thanx for liking the avi, she was soo cute there. I am glad she has not disappeared like last timeLOL

Suku is indeed very lucky, from DMG days i always wanted to see her opp. a HOT and amazing actor with which people will love her and she would get her recognition, and she's finally getting her due, and being her ardent fan, im so proud of her..because she's really talented and most importantly hard-working Embarrassed

Vivian is too good man..he's one intense actor, i think he's just getting better day by day and is definitely growing on me too Blushing

Omg! Shilpa's new show? wow really? thts amazing news! Embarrassed She deserves a good show with a good cast too

-SilentLove-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I wanted the same for her, I wanted to like her with some good hot guy away from DMG and my wish was fulfilled too!LOL Vivian fever is high and I did dream of him which was like WOOH!Day DreamingLOL

LOL at Shilpa's show...there is no confirmed news but I hope to get some soon. She truly needs a good production house and good people to work with like Sukirti has.

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Aww im pretty sure SA will get a good show soon Embarrassed Good people always get their due back in some way or the other...I wish to see SA/Suku in a show someday..playing sisters or something Day Dreaming

-SilentLove-

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
ramshu awesome vm love the build up and stuff rlly suited the scenes do make more
lets see if u rmr me eh been a while p.s. u can guess my anme form my id Tongue but which priya lolz

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 26 December 2010 at 1:32pm

-SilentLove-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index