India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SECOND AbhiYa Mix - I See You - Pg 12

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Ok I finally made my first AbhiYa mix...its quite short so won't take much of your timeEmbarrassed I made it on the tune which I heard recently which is from Audiomachine called Evolution. I heard it and felt it suited Abhay Pia so I ended up making a quick mix on itLOL 

I just wanted to make something on these two since they have been growing on meEmbarrassed The mix is quite simple.

Hope you like it and do provide feedback ...hope its fine since I make mixes sometimes only so yeah not too much practice on it...

AbhiYa are HOT!Approve My embedding messes up always so providing the link only...don't be lazy to not even click on itWinkLOL

Edited by -Ramsha- - 30 January 2011 at 4:44pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

kinkidearsaphira7988TheMiaw000Maohniru273.Mehak.Ms-Min-HoSweetRozie123-kavita-prcnsBeautifulDream.kasuuuu_.mariam._Charu21nyctophiliablossom1234..Gurti-Kash...:.MONA.:.OhmyjerryworldAmeresJulybaby22relentless.ragzz.music_l0ver036-LostindreamsTheBlackJaguar.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
OMG! That was so totally awesome!! So fast paced and exciting! Not the usual slow romantic ones! I love those but this one had its own unique charm!! Totally, totally loved it! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilentLove-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
P.S. Btw I loved the music and specially the end!

-SilentLove-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

OMG! That was so totally awesome!! So fast paced and exciting! Not the usual slow romantic ones! I love those but this one had its own unique charm!! Totally, totally loved it! 

HAHA thank you sooo much yaar!Hug YAY so happy you liked it. Yeah I tried my best to make it fast paced when the whole fast music started. No romantic song was suiting much on them yet so when I heard this tune, I knew it is so them with all those aggressive scenesLOL 

The end bit is my fave too...thanx a lot for commenting! Oh and whats your name? LOLZ

.Jane..

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
WOW
it's amazing
i loved it very much
awesome awesome awesomeClap

-SilentLove-

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Cute VM the dramatic tune really suits the pics... well done!

-SilentLove-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

WOW
it's amazing
i loved it very much
awesome awesome awesomeClap

Thanx a lotHugSoo glad you loved it! Really appreciate the comment!Big smile

blossom1234

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsha247

Originally posted by Chill_Out

HAHA thank you sooo much yaar!Hug YAY so happy you liked it. Yeah I tried my best to make it fast paced when the whole fast music started. No romantic song was suiting much on them yet so when I heard this tune, I knew it is so them with all those aggressive scenesLOL 

The end bit is my fave too...thanx a lot for commenting! Oh and whats your name? LOLZ

My name is NeethiEmbarrassed

Ya, we can't really have a slow romantic music for all that pulling and pushing. This music was totally perfect!Clap

-SilentLove-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index