Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer is such a Jerk! He crossed all limits today (Page 8)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

Originally posted by pooja.s92

[QUOTE=fire_gun][QUOTE=arkamu][QUOTE=monaya_MS]

National Tv is NOT the place to express your so called TRUE love or attraction ..in such a cheap and disgusting manner !! Dead

Mature adults .. ? Yeah riiiiightt !! ROFL

I prefer people who bitch OVER people who act cheap and are very proud of it Dead

veena's character vulgarity and cheapness is all for her ownself... if this can harm someone in any way... it would be veena herself... we r no moral guardians for her
but arrogance, disrespect and rudeness is something that you give others.... it is what makes you a good or a bad human
I would anyday be friends with a vulgar and cheap person... if in the end, she is nice and caring....
On the other hand I would never want to have a friend who is rude and arrogant.... he might have the perfect kind of character and decency.... but what is the use of this decency for me.... if he is a disrespectful person

veena is much better dn sam n dolly . atleast she knows giving respect to others..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha_sigma

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

National Tv is NOT the place to express your so called TRUE love or attraction ..in such a cheap and disgusting manner !! Dead

I prefer people who bitch OVER people who act cheap and are very proud of it Dead

veena's character vulgarity and cheapness is all for her ownself... if this can harm someone in any way... it would be veena herself... we r no moral guardians for her
but arrogance, disrespect and rudeness is something that you give others.... it is what makes you a good or a bad human
I would anyday be friends with a vulgar and cheap person... if in the end, she is nice and caring....
On the other hand I would never want to have a friend who is rude and arrogant.... he might have the perfect kind of character and decency.... but what is the use of this decency for me.... if he is a disrespectful person

veena is much better dn sam n dolly . atleast she knows giving respect to others..

yeah I totally agree.... as far as I can remember she has never really disrespected or been rude to anyone on the show without a reason...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged

yeah I totally agree.... as far as I can remember she has never really disrespected or been rude to anyone on the show without a reason...

yeah agree , she showed some vulgarity in ds show but its not big thing in comparison to dolly's abuses...  and even veena is not one in show  who did nasty things , in earlier seasons many actress came as rakhi  sambhavna, monika.  they also   did many things , why ppl blaming veena?? n why not dse  items???

hunndered times better  veena is than sam n dolly....
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRKtiny15

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Agree with u...............
Sam behaved badly yesterday bt It looked like he was geting bored of Veena's drama.................
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged

yeah agree , she showed some vulgarity in ds show but its not big thing in comparison to dolly's abuses...  and even veena is not one in show  who did nasty things , in earlier seasons many actress came as rakhi  sambhavna, monika.  they also   did many things , why ppl blaming veena?? n why not dse  items???

hunndered times better  veena is than sam n dolly....

and even anupama aryan relationship in the first season.... foot massages of rupali... and payal rohatgi

Edited by mayandrah - 25 December 2010 at 5:52am
samie123 Groupbie
samie123
samie123

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
It was disgusting to see Sameer's behavior. Very very rude the way he was making fun and faces and all of them were ganging up against Veena. Sam has a very mean side to him which he shows accasionally. I hope he is on Dollies hitlist soon then we'll see how he likes it to be treated like dirt. All playing politics so they don't get nominated.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1Faraan92

Sonia_ji Senior Member
Sonia_ji
Sonia_ji

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

Agree with u...............
Sam behaved badly yesterday bt It looked like he was geting bored of Veena's drama.................

Dear i was also getting bored because of her drama i dont think sameer behaved badly
And sabko apni opinion dene ka haq hai so usne bhi diya.
Veena sach mein drama kar rahi thi, why was she crying??????????
usne itna kuch kaha dolly ko, upar se ro rahi hai?
sab kuch kehne ke bawajood rona kis baat par..
haan agr usne kuch kaha na hota wapis dolly ko then i wouldn say she is a drama
buttt usne usko itna kuch kaha, cartoon, weight kamkaro yeh woh
wasnt that bad?

Sameer ko jo baat sahi nahi lagi usne kaha, or usne koi galat baat nahi kiiii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top