Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer is such a Jerk! He crossed all limits today (Page 7)

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lippi

I am a Veena fan so I am disappointed that she's gone.
Sameer has shown no respect what so ever towards Veena since the first day. Shweta has manipulated him and influenced her negative opinions on Sameer. But Sameer is not a kid and he has a brain of his own...what he did today was because of his own brain! Disgusting behaviour Angry he shouldn't win! Angry

Vote for Ashmit guys, he truly deserves it Embarrassed
]]

For sure my all sympathies with Ashmit. For sure He will win.

Clap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_MS

Veenas fans r dissapointed.

I will not blame samit at all he is rite person.What drama queen veena said about aurat jaat is confusing me also.Did she has given respect to aurat jaat is this the way to go very close to ashmit,she knows cameras r on everywhere and this will telecast in national television.She is talking about aurat jaat.During diwali time they had task to see that lamb should be lit throughtout and 2 were guarding in the night.Aashmit and veenas turn came aand i suppose all must have seen she and aashmit was sleeping covered in one blanket,is this veena talking about aurat jaat.

She is the kalank of aurat jaat.

Again its not bad, its personal liffe. Even if they doing it in camera, they are mature adults. They feel attracted towards each other. Its better than bitching
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
sameer is a jerk for being so rude to veena! i find him too arrogant!
assmit is a bitch for making veena (and even sara) into his personal servants! chuddi washing an all!
veena is a desperate loser for being assmits servant in return for support!

Edited by njo921 - 25 December 2010 at 2:07am

Faraan92

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Originally posted by monaya_MS

Veenas fans r dissapointed.

I will not blame samit at all he is rite person.What drama queen veena said about aurat jaat is confusing me also.Did she has given respect to aurat jaat is this the way to go very close to ashmit,she knows cameras r on everywhere and this will telecast in national television.She is talking about aurat jaat.During diwali time they had task to see that lamb should be lit throughtout and 2 were guarding in the night.Aashmit and veenas turn came aand i suppose all must have seen she and aashmit was sleeping covered in one blanket,is this veena talking about aurat jaat.

She is the kalank of aurat jaat.

Again its not bad, its personal liffe. Even if they doing it in camera, they are mature adults. They feel attracted towards each other. Its better than bitching
  if they r doing for camera then rest of people will talk abt it....sameer said" it doesn;t look real" which  was true statement

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRKTas

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRKTasfire_guntiny15

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

[QUOTE=fire_gun][QUOTE=arkamu][QUOTE=monaya_MS]

National Tv is NOT the place to express your so called TRUE love or attraction ..in such a cheap and disgusting manner !! Dead

Mature adults .. ? Yeah riiiiightt !! ROFL

I prefer people who bitch OVER people who act cheap and are very proud of it Dead

veena's character vulgarity and cheapness is all for her ownself... if this can harm someone in any way... it would be veena herself... we r no moral guardians for her
but arrogance, disrespect and rudeness is something that you give others.... it is what makes you a good or a bad human
I would anyday be friends with a vulgar and cheap person... if in the end, she is nice and caring....
On the other hand I would never want to have a friend who is rude and arrogant.... he might have the perfect kind of character and decency.... but what is the use of this decency for me.... if he is a disrespectful person

Faraan92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Just saw todays episode. This guy is a stone. I was just wondering how can u clal some one decent when u urself dont know how to behave

1) Every one has right to put his her opinions. I have never seen veena making faces when sam is giving his opinion. Sam,s face can not deny it but sam omg all time he was making faces.

2) Many times in todays episode even he was not called but he was interepting his own opinions which were not even asked. Yes salman asked him once but after that many times he put up his own view.

3) He just wants to let veena down @@ anything. He said khali jee puts his feet on table. I am ok with it, we all know no one is ok with it. He used to put his feet.

4) And Lastly, it was extremely very very rude that there is some one who is crying and u are laughing and making faces.

Either Sam,s fan admit or not buttt his behaviour was worst today WORST!

agree at ur post, before i used to understand him decent but  after seeing last nite's eps , i lost all respect to him which i ever had.. atleast he should hv given good responce in stead of having  such nast expression towards veena . i accept dt   sam u r good but u should not  be arrogant now when u about to reach in top 5 , if ds time he being rude .. when he would win title of bb ,he would start flying in sky then  , ds thing of celebs i dont like..  after seeing him being rude , i dont want him to win ds show...

Edited by vikrant ronit - 25 December 2010 at 5:23am

Faraan92

Go to top