Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer is such a Jerk! He crossed all limits today (Page 4)

sidra1993 Senior Member
sidra1993
sidra1993

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
oh so he cant give HIS opinion? he is zillion times better than other people in the house. I didnt find anything wring in whatever he said in today's episode..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRKJessica11001

camila Newbie
camila
camila

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
sam is a retart...him and dolly make a good couple.lol hahahahah..he sees b*** out there in INDIA  but when he sees veens he said the she should be  decent...he nees to get out...EVERYONE VOTE HIM OUT.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamuspunkpattinsonFaraan92

anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
anyone know wats sameers marital status is? ?> just curious he seems so khat khurra all the time ... he needs to enjoy life from day one he seems so boring and dull... he doesnt even know how to have fun ... all he does is pass sarcastic remarks on other people from day one. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamuFaraan92

sidra1993 Senior Member
sidra1993
sidra1993

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna143

anyone know wats sameers marital status is? ?> just curious he seems so khat khurra all the time ... he needs to enjoy life from day one he seems so boring and dull... he doesnt even know how to have fun ... all he does is pass sarcastic remarks on other people from day one. 

why do YOU care???
he can do w/e he want..and be like however he wants to be...

and so far he has been the best member of BB house...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanhppppptiny15

sidra1993 Senior Member
sidra1993
sidra1993

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
somebody close this topic ASAP
-Aleeza- IF-Dazzler
-Aleeza-
-Aleeza-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Best person ahah ROFL 
amatull Newbie
amatull
amatull

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
i hate sameer not just coz he treated veena in a bad way but also coz he is not worth to b liked by neone i hate his and shweta,s frndzshp coz dey just pretend to be good frndz but in real want each other 2 b out of big boss house asap...it showed when salman said that sameer u r safe so shweta boxed on his arm and her face was not comfortable at all.....and today was d limit when he was rebuking veena again and again he was actually being racist to her when he said i don't understand what this "zaat" word means.....they all are human being and still dey all bullied veena in her last week at bb house.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamu

BAJIRO Senior Member
BAJIRO
BAJIRO

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Just saw todays episode. This guy is a stone. I was just wondering how can u clal some one decent when u urself dont know how to behave

1) Every one has right to put his her opinions. I have never seen veena making faces when sam is giving his opinion. Sam,s face can not deny it but sam omg all time he was making faces.

2) Many times in todays episode even he was not called but he was interepting his own opinions which were not even asked. Yes salman asked him once but after that many times he put up his own view.

3) He just wants to let veena down @@ anything. He said khali jee puts his feet on table. I am ok with it, we all know no one is ok with it. He used to put his feet.

4) And Lastly, it was extremely very very rude that there is some one who is crying and u are laughing and making faces.

Either Sam,s fan admit or not buttt his behaviour was worst today WORST!

Wow is he jerk just because he showed how he felt? Haha i thought he was awsome today.

1) Yeah he was just expressing how he felt inside because you gotta admit that what Veena was making her excuse for dancing on table was just too much to handle. And all Sam said was 100% true.

2)You just mentioned yoursel that everyone has right to put her/his openion so thats what he was trying to make. And he always asked salman for permission and salman let him talk.

3) Let veena down? haha i dont wanna comment on that because veena khud itne geerewe hain ke aus ko aur gerane ke zarorat nahi hain.

4) He wasnt laughing and the expession was b4 her jhoote anso. She was just acting as soon salman started talking to her she was suddenly back to her cheap form. So you see as samir said early today that you earn respect and thats what she failed to do so its obvious that people will talk/laugh about you.

Dont blame sameer for he just made some funny expressions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top