Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer is such a Jerk! He crossed all limits today (Page 12)

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky no1

Originally posted by anna143

anyone know wats sameers marital status is? ?> just curious he seems so khat khurra all the time ... he needs to enjoy life from day one he seems so boring and dull... he doesnt even know how to have fun ... all he does is pass sarcastic remarks on other people from day one. 

are uski age to dekho 43 to age hogaya na so chirchira rehta hain uncle sam LOL
Uncle sam.. uncle sam.. uncle sam..ROFLROFLROFL

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by njo921

uncle sam is constantly bitching!! Angry annoying loser!!

y is he so affected by other ppl in the house?? .... i think he is a very insecure person who is trying to cover up his insecurity by acting smart and finding fault in others!

ds week he getting afraid of being nominated so shaking hands with those who were ever his enemy so that they dont nominate him. Uncle sam is big loser.

totally true... samir has always been scared of nominations...
he got nominated for the first time in week 4.... and cried like someone almost killed him... 
Result... SAFE... becoz there was fake eviction
then he was nominated in week 8 with Ashmit Hrishant Shweta Veena...
Hrishant was evicted... obviously... he was a nobody before Bigg Boss...
then in week 10... amongst sara veena and him.... sara exited.... becoz she had lost most of her fan following...
in week 11... seema ji exited... ab itnay saal industry mein rehne ke baad bhee seema ji se haar jaata tau thoo thi usspe LOL
asli test tau ab hai.... shweta and ashmit ke against jeet ke dikhaaye

when ds show started , i  thought in my mind dt sam would go  out in few  eps but  shweta fan's votes saved  him wheneverhe  reached for eviction round..,now we all  seen his true face , so we are not gonna  vote for him . i wish  dt ds week  he does not be captaion otherwise he would be safe for ds week which i cant see at all..

Tas Goldie
Tas
Tas

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged

i wannna put my point of view in frnt of all..u feel sam was making faces jst like tht..bt i think he was right..bcoz veena had started with all her emotional tactics and drama ki mein bhi ek aurat hoon kitna sahoongi and etc etc..filmy dialogues..whn dolly had abused shwetha and there was a big argument tht thime veena the gr8 was like it was shwetha's fault too..shwetha instigated..sameer instigated..whn allt he housemates were supporting sameer it was veena who purposefully changed thier minds and said it was his fault too he shld go..etc...jabki tht time dolly had really said bad stuff abt shwetha so shwetha was bound to react..and this time dolly had nt said any bad stuff in the starting ..it was veena and veena's ashmit who unneccasiry started all the drama//and if ashmit felt wht sammy did was wrong in the previous incident by standing too close to dolly and all thn wht was ashmit dng now??/same thing..infact sammy had stood up to protect shwetha...bt ashmit to aise hi..dolly ne pehle kuch bura nahi bola tha veena ya ashmit ke baare mein..bt ashmit faaltu mein use instigate karne laga...thn later on wht happened was the fault of bth parties...and ashmit blocked dolly's way..he went quite close to her..veena was really eude with dolly...and yet she feels ashmit never did wrong with any women..aur veena itne ghamand se bol rahi hai salman ko ki maine kuch nahi kiya ya bola....wht u guys say tht only using abusive words is wrong???mere hisaab se bhale hi aap gaali mat do..bt so called veena ke nt abusive words like tum aurat ke naam par cartoon ho...aap shaadi shuda haina..isliye aap kuh nahi kar sakti isliye aapko bura lag raha hai..these words r worst thn gaalis...thts wht i think...

so my poin is calling shwetha- dolly fight a drama created by sam and shwetha and wht she and ashmit did with dolly a way of protecting her own self respect coz she is a women and how long can she endure dolly dialogues look a big fake false drama and nautanki to me...and thts wht Sameer was also thinking right thn..so i think he had those uff this is limit kindoff expression on his face whn veena was speaking..so i dnt think sam did any thing wrong..and wht he said was completely right tht u have to earn respect...same time i also agree to ashmit's point tht yes u have to earn respect bt also if we dnt respect a person we dnt have any right to insult thm either......so this stands true for bth veena and dolly and ashmit himself..i hope he understands..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanmonu_tantiny15

Go to top