Sameer is such a Jerk! He crossed all limits today

arkamu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just saw todays episode. This guy is a stone. I was just wondering how can u clal some one decent when u urself dont know how to behave

1) Every one has right to put his her opinions. I have never seen veena making faces when sam is giving his opinion. Sam,s face can not deny it but sam omg all time he was making faces.

2) Many times in todays episode even he was not called but he was interepting his own opinions which were not even asked. Yes salman asked him once but after that many times he put up his own view.

3) He just wants to let veena down @@ anything. He said khali jee puts his feet on table. I am ok with it, we all know no one is ok with it. He used to put his feet.

4) And Lastly, it was extremely very very rude that there is some one who is crying and u are laughing and making faces.

Either Sam,s fan admit or not buttt his behaviour was worst today WORST!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree wid you. I was one of the Sam's fan and registered my name in Sam's AT too.. but today he was just plain rude and biased. He was making weird faces when Veena was explaining that she didn't abuse or anything. Being a girl I am seriously offended because her tears looked real and she was seriously hurt with name callings.. anyone would be.
Even dolly didn't have any answer. She mentioned that Dolly treated her like a servant which Dolly did not object. It was clear that Salman at many times was trying to say Dolly was wrong but Sam was taking her favor. Now all the abuses and shouts are right suddenly?
How could he support a person who even physically abused him. Now everything which was wrong earlier and we liked that he raised his voice for the things suddenly became right?

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree. I liked Sam before but today he acted unproffesional. I mean how could he say someone putting their feet on table is ok for him. It is Obvious  he is against Veena ( anyone would find putting feet on dining table not okay !) and just said it to annoy Veena.

Then when Veena was talking he gave impression that he was totally bored and didn't care about what she was saying. Fair enough he doesn't like her but what he did today was pushing the line. ( my point of view)

Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@arkamu, hope this is your last topic, as ur fav is gone now !!!😆

@others, do see cl0wn's topics about today's ep.....he saw apka farmaan live today......and he posted the edited parts about sam's comments....i'm sure a lot peoples misunderstanding will b cleared...about why sam made those comments and made faces.......
arkamu thumbnail

Originally posted by: decent_girll

I totally agree wid you. I was one of the Sam's fan and registered my name in Sam's AT too.. but today he was just plain rude and biased. He was making weird faces when Veena was explaining that she didn't abuse or anything. Being a girl I am seriously offended because her tears looked real and she was seriously hurt with name callings.. anyone would be.
Even dolly didn't have any answer. She mentioned that Dolly treated her like a servant which Dolly did not object. It was clear that Salman at many times was trying to say Dolly was wrong but Sam was taking her favor. Now all the abuses and shouts are right suddenly?
How could he support a person who even physically abused him. Now everything which was wrong earlier and we liked that he raised his voice for the things suddenly became right?

And Sameer even doesnt have a solid reason to be enemies with Veena

like with ashmit he had some huge verbal arguments with dolly he had a full fight.

He was not even letting veena explain and was intereppting non stop................😡😡

How can you laugh when some one is crying and tell me today whatever veena said about dolly harshness or she accusing every one!!! WHat is  wrong in it????????

helloji thumbnail

samir is a woman in a man  body and today i really hate him

Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arkamu

And Sameer even doesnt have a solid reason to be enemies with Veena

like with ashmit he had some huge verbal arguments with dolly he had a full fight.

He was not even letting veena explain and was intereppting non stop................😡😡

How can you laugh when some one is crying and tell me today whatever veena said about dolly harshness or she accusing every one!!! WHat is  wrong in it????????

@bold part, miss mallick was the reason why everyone wanted dolly and sam go during that fight.......everyone wanted to keep both of them but then veena convinced everyone to get both dolly and sam out.....and after sam came back, in a few minutes she started plotting against him.....but when dolly came back, she started being her chamcha !!!! what a Bi**h !!!!😡
spunkpattinson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: helloji

samir is a woman in a man  body and today i really hate him

exactly!! 
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jessica11001

@others, do see cl0wn's topics about today's ep.....he saw apka farmaan live today......and he posted the edited parts about sam's comments....i'm sure a lot peoples misunderstanding will b cleared...about why sam made those comments and made faces.......

Since the day one we comment on what we actually see.. so I don't think I would comment on the things which I haven't seen. There has been lot of articles about real things and rumors but I don't think that I should comment on the things I have never seen.

arkamu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jessica11001

No jesica if u read lol i have mentioned that I am suporting
1) veena#
2) ashmit
3) dolly

lol so i will keep posting unless all three of them go,....

Its just that the most favourite one is gone but so what it is a game :) ... She gave a nice time, and nice memories. She will always be remembered!!!

And by lots of people replying about sameer,s weird behaviour.  I dont see much point in argument because its not only me lots of other people are saying same