Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Hota Hai Kya 24 dec

-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyyy alll 🤗i know everyone is probably relaxing and enjoying the weekend😳even im with my family relaxing after long time😳....well so i wont take your time to much just a tiny post today.....in my diffrent cartoon update stylees .....cause im still bored with the scenes😆.....khair choro wish u all Merry Christmas !yeah and i just made a snowman like this outside 😆😆hope u liked it😉😆
😃Yours Madhia😃

Hota Hai Kya ?😕 lets see what i saw 😆

hmm soo see....i took some pictures today at PN 😆.....dekhiye aaj ka haal !😆....

Pehley mainey dekha teen ki jodi madhu and baji and nakku having little chit chat !😆.....they are fighting about who Dutta ji loves the most ....mujhey nahi mujhey nahi mujhey nahii main main main😆 😆

Then suddenly big fat bodyguards says Dutta is outside camping😆.....Nakku thinks mere bina ??😆jungle mein mangal ??😲nahiiiiiiiiiii😆😆....nakku takes her fast fast going car ....wow didnt know nakku u could drive ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†.....nakku thinks kuch bhi hoo sidha Sahib key garden mein hi park karongi aaj🤣😆😆.....

well seeing this Baji goes after and sits in the car and says....eey nakku yedi hain kya dutta adha mera bhi hain main bi jayega😆ruk.....and he sits in the car😆...

well coming to the jungle they see Dutta ji already set for nighty night😆...bechara thak gaya intezaar main he put up a tent and he thought......if nakku comes ....sone pe suhaga i will have my SR also🤣....setting to hona chahiye na😆😆..

And not least we see a conversation betwween Sudharshan Kawwa and Kala tayi ..😆she is saying Oyee jaa ke pata laga nakku aur dutta kahan hain warna main tujhey kawwe sey chuhaa banadongi 😆😆.....Maleficent Witch.

well thats it sorry if I bored u 😳enjoy your weekend friends take care have fun keep smiling !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey mads
first of all merry christmas hun n a happy new year
lovely post..ireally liked the last scene when naku told baji tu mere aur saab ke beech mat aa..but  baji being baji said mein aayega
lovely HHK
loved the pics
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣

Kawaa!

The pics are awesome. How in the world do you come up with such ideas? awesome! Merry x'mas!
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Season's Greetings!

You didn't bore me...I just love your version of the episodes! The pics are so appropriate! 😆
Mishifreind thumbnail
Hey madzy happy christmas and a very prosporus,auspicious and healthy new year ahead. awesome hhk dear. pic was so gd perfctly suit with situation. Like N,B and M in 1'st pic .2'nd pic wali naku(cutie) ko dekhkar to aisa laga k woh 1000'/, apni car D ke garden mein park kar k hi dum legi.dutta doing seting weting. beautiful chudail (kala) with kala kawwa sud 2 funny.use dekhkar to real kala ko bhi complex ho jayega. thank u so mch sweety 4 superb hhk. u never miss any oppotunity to make us entertein. tc c u around.
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wish you a very happy Christmas Mads.🤗

I am just liking your new style of HHK..😊
dutta camping and waiting for his deary wife.. lekin kabab mein haddi baji bhi aa gaya..
chalo mauka tho mil gaya teeno ko paas aane ka.. ab sab acche ho jaaye hain bas..😊
but tell me who is in the car with baji and nakku..? wo BG kaale??😆

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Madz......u can never bore us.....its awesome as usual......n the pics were just apps.....
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Taayi...........  

Kuch kehneki zaroorat hain kya?
You & your HHK are always amazing...........  

That too with those Lovely & Opt pics................
Love you for this.................  

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Saaki--

You & your HHK are always amazing...........  

That too with those Lovely & Opt pics................
Love you for this.................  

I second this! Btw Madhia again Monday ko they dont give a proper Tasha scene main hartal karne wali hoon.
--khushi-- thumbnail
 Merry Christmas  Madzy 🤗.......................................
After such a boring epi ur HHK  leaves a smile on my face....................
Pics r sooooo  appropriate.................................
Specially the 3 frnds one.................
It is soooooooooo  cute......................  Loved it dear