India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Hota Hai Kya 24 dec

-Madzy- IF-Rockerz
-Madzy-
-Madzy-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Heyyy alll Hugi know everyone is probably relaxing and enjoying the weekendEmbarrassedeven im with my family relaxing after long timeEmbarrassed....well so i wont take your time to much just a tiny post today.....in my diffrent cartoon update stylees .....cause im still bored with the scenesLOL.....khair choro wish u all Merry Christmas !yeah and i just made a snowman like this outside LOLLOLhope u liked itWinkLOL
Big smileYours MadhiaBig smile

Hota Hai Kya ?Confused lets see what i saw LOL

hmm soo see....i took some pictures today at PN LOL.....dekhiye aaj ka haal !LOL....

Pehley mainey dekha teen ki jodi madhu and baji and nakku having little chit chat !LOL.....they are fighting about who Dutta ji loves the most ....mujhey nahi mujhey nahi mujhey nahii main main mainLOL LOL

Then suddenly big fat bodyguards says Dutta is outside campingLOL.....Nakku thinks mere bina ??LOLjungle mein mangal ??ShockednahiiiiiiiiiiiLOLLOL....nakku takes her fast fast going car ....wow didnt know nakku u could drive ShockedLOL.....http://www.keyattraction.co.uk/shop/images/thumbs/t_ltb134.jpgnakku thinks kuch bhi hoo sidha Sahib key garden mein hi park karongi aajROFLLOLLOL.....

well seeing this Baji goes after and sits in the car and says....eey nakku yedi hain kya dutta adha mera bhi hain main bi jayegaLOLruk.....and he sits in the carLOL..http://images.nextnewnetworks.com/14814_large.gif.

well coming to the jungle they see Dutta ji already set for nighty nightLOL...bechara thak gaya intezaar main he put up a tent and he thought......if nakku comes ....sone pe suhaga i will have my SR alsoROFL....setting to hona chahiye naLOLLOL..

Good Scouts

And not least we see a conversation betwween Sudharshan Kawwa and Kala tayi ..LOLshe is saying Oyee jaa ke pata laga nakku aur dutta kahan hain warna main tujhey kawwe sey chuhaa banadongi LOLLOL.....Maleficent Witch.

well thats it sorry if I bored u Embarrassedenjoy your weekend friends take care have fun keep smiling !

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliMishifreindJuni17komal_w25lizdarcy-Roopa-AbhiAniprettywomangp00--Saaki--swati2008sub_rosaRose_Petalmariescott14duskbfunofbb123fuzzyfaceshonapinkysuhana19meghapartiSuhaniSonia--khushi--Sanely_InsaneMrsKhan

mariescott14 IF-Dazzler
mariescott14
mariescott14

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
hey mads
first of all merry christmas hun n a happy new year
lovely post..ireally liked the last scene when naku told baji tu mere aur saab ke beech mat aa..but  baji being baji said mein aayega
lovely HHK
loved the pics

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Madzy-

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Kawaa!

The pics are awesome. How in the world do you come up with such ideas? awesome! Merry x'mas!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mussy.jamshed-Madzy-

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Season's Greetings!

You didn't bore me...I just love your version of the episodes! The pics are so appropriate! LOL

-Madzy-

Mishifreind Newbie
Mishifreind
Mishifreind

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Hey madzy happy christmas and a very prosporus,auspicious and healthy new year ahead. awesome hhk dear. pic was so gd perfctly suit with situation. Like N,B and M in 1'st pic .2'nd pic wali naku(cutie) ko dekhkar to aisa laga k woh 1000'/, apni car D ke garden mein park kar k hi dum legi.dutta doing seting weting. beautiful chudail (kala) with kala kawwa sud 2 funny.use dekhkar to real kala ko bhi complex ho jayega. thank u so mch sweety 4 superb hhk. u never miss any oppotunity to make us entertein. tc c u around.

-Madzy-

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Wish you a very happy Christmas Mads.Hug

I am just liking your new style of HHK..Smile
dutta camping and waiting for his deary wife.. lekin kabab mein haddi baji bhi aa gaya..
chalo mauka tho mil gaya teeno ko paas aane ka.. ab sab acche ho jaaye hain bas..Smile
but tell me who is in the car with baji and nakku..? wo BG kaale??LOL

-Madzy-

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Madz......u can never bore us.....its awesome as usual......n the pics were just apps.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-Madzy-

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Lovely Taayi...........  

Kuch kehneki zaroorat hain kya?
You & your HHK are always amazing...........  

That too with those Lovely & Opt pics................
Love you for this.................  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-Madzy-

Go to top