India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

For all Sameer and all Veena fans

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Guys, trust me when I say this, the reality is far worse than what we see on TV....you can't feel it until you go see them in real...

The housemates are in there not for 1 hr/day but 24 hrs/day since over 2.5 months now...their mental situation is bound to be shaky and they are bound to fight with each other and say absurd things

I was just presenting my unbiased views about what Sameer/Dolly/Veena or others said to each other (the unseen footage which is edited) because the show is 1 hour and Salman chatted with the contestants for over 2 hours...and it was totally real and not scripted at all...

Coming back to the statements said, to think who is right and wrong is our individual perception, but for me, I never meant to demean any contestant personally and just wanted to share some interesting things which happened or were said but not shown on TV. The intention was never to bash any contestant at all, as some people think.

I like Sameer and Shweta the most, and still do, even though Sameer may have said that. I mean, have we seen how far worse other contestants behave and to what extent they have gone? This is "nothing" in front of that. Moreover, we only see 1 hour daily whereas these people are in 24/7 so they exactly know who is what and who has said what. If I wanted I would never have mentioned what he said about Veena, because he's my fav and I don't want people to think wrong of him. But no! my intention was never to bash or lift anyone's popularity, I was just sharing it with my IF friends with no other motive but entertainment.

I also felt that Veena is not bad and just goes overboard with her acts sometimes, which is again, totally human. I literally felt bad for her when she was crying and came out really upset after eviction. Whatever she said about respecting women, etc. to Dolly was also completely correct.

Dolly was also right to an extent where Veena hurt her by commenting on her pregnancy indirectly etc. But all these incidents happened due to the dirty circumstances in the house and again, we don't really know what they say/do/behave like 23 remaining hours of the day!

After all its just a game show and there is no point getting emotional or sensitive over it...Nobody will even remember what Dolly or Veena or Sam said after a couple of weeks or maybe even days after the finale!

Everyone is a human being, everyone has a right to speech and voice how they feel about others, and remember, the real situation there is far DIFFERENT (worse) than what we see on television in a one-hour short episode! So it's better to have fun and not think too much about these things because the housemates themselves might patch up and hug each other and laugh and smile as soon as the finale is over, like they've always been doing Wink

Again, I didn't describe what I saw to bash anyone, it was just pure fun and an experience to see it live and thought about sharing it with you all, how the situation in the house is!

We're nobody to judge other people and everyone is a human being! Sameer will still be my favorite because he is a good guy at the end of the day! All the best to Veena too for her future endeavours! God bless all ! Smile

Edited by cl0wn - 24 December 2010 at 1:29pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Enchuflamsres08ohiookkkArpitachohanHabeeba_dvampire_diariesakramabsneel_jaycutestarzanish_k.Monami.kishubediRasny-allizwell-fire_gunTheRowdiest

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Agreed!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wn

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
clown bhai aj IF ka hot favorite member hain !!! Clap