Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

A NivRen VM On Sajde Kiye

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone!!!!!
I'm Back Again, This Time With NivRen On Sajde Kiye (On Request On Anju Di And aysadada)

I Had NEVER Heard This Song, And Once I Did, I Fell In Love With It, So Thank You Anju Di And asyadad For The Request,. It's SUCH A Beautiful Song.
NivRen Have Had So Many Awesome Scenes This Week, And We Guys Have Fallen In Love With Them EVEN More...

I Hope I've DoneJustice On This VM.

This VM Is Mostly On Everything Viren Has Done To Get Nivi, And How Nivi Acknowledges This.
This VM Has A Touch Of NivRen Masti In It, And That's Why I Enjoyed Making This VM.

The Parts In The Beginning Are Black And White, To Show How They Both Where Just "Friends" Back Then.

The Coloured Parts Are Always On The Lines "Paya Hain Maine Phir Tujhe". I Thought Of Doing This Because Since Nivi Came In To Viren's Life, She Coloured It In With The Colours Of Love, And That Viren's Sacrifice Showed Its Colours In The End.

The Parts In Normal Colours Show Everything Viren Did To Get Nivi.

I Really Hope You Guys Enjoy And Like This VM As Much As I Did Whilst Creating It.

The Other 2 VM Requests Are On Their Way Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hajarasyadadasalekh1shana_83vids08ScintillatingAnamikaSJainSofnamoniluvskinshukKinSanj

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
OMG!! MY FAVORITE SONG COMBINED WITH MY FAVORITE COUPLE?!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much Faiza!! You have done and amazing job and loved the scenes you chose! After today's heavenly episode, this song is icing on the cake!! Thanks (BTW, my name is Asya).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRen

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

OMG!! MY FAVORITE SONG COMBINED WITH MY FAVORITE COUPLE?!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much Faiza!! You have done and amazing job and loved the scenes you chose! After today's heavenly episode, this song is icing on the cake!! Thanks (BTW, my name is Asya).
OMG, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Lool, Sorry Asya (Didn't Know Your Name), But WOW, Thank You SOOOOOOO MUCH For The Compliment And I Need To Thank You For Making Me Aware Of This Song. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

asyadadashana_83

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Faiza you have done an amazing job. I love this song and it is perfect on our favorite jodi. Clap

shana_83FaizuuNivRen

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Faiza you have done an amazing job. I love this song and it is perfect on our favorite jodi. Clap
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
I'm Really Happy You Liked It!!
Thank You SOO Much! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

hajar Groupbie
hajar
hajar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
@Faiza ur VM songs on Nivren r outstanding n they r so meaningful for the scenes u have created plzzz keep going onnnnnn n onnnn I think d songs r punjabi or is it any film song??Heart

Edited by hajar - 24 December 2010 at 10:43pm

FaizuuNivRen

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hajar

@Faiza ur VM songs on Nivren r outstanding n they r so meaningful for the scenes u have created plzzz keep going onnnnnn n onnnn I think d songs r punjabi or is it any film song??Heart
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
They're Film Songs, Although I Do Love Punjabi Songs Aswell ... Big smile
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
gorgeous vm hun =D

FaizuuNivRen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index