Uttaran
Uttaran

Few concerns (Page 2)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Yes Vijayam...they r forcing us to become once upon a time uttaran fans....I really feel that this is because of Nandish Rashmi relation...if u remember, Ichcha used to get dialogs even 2 weeks back...when Tapasya was not in B house....and now Ichcha's expression are exactly what she used to have during Vansh's death and maximum screen space they are giving to Tapasya...dont understand at all, at all, why they are encouraging negativity to this level....just imagine how will we suffer the torture from Nani...i dont want to see that frog faced lady  giving more and more torture to Ichcha...and the worst part is that i am not feeling sad about Ichcha...i am angry at her...and sad for Veer...what did that poor guy do to get two such ladies in his life....i think he should go to US for some monthsLOL...let Ichcha rot...then slowly she will come to senses....Sleepy...

Ichcha by nature suffers from 'Stockholm syndrome' and will always love her tormentors and will listen to them and fulfil their commandsWink LOL That is why she always listens mutely to the verbal abuse of people like Mai, Daddaji, Nani, Taps, Divya, etc and acts as per their wishesShocked  When Veer ignored her for some time after her rude comments to him to observe 'Maryada' and keep distance, she came running to him then and begged him for forgivenessLOL So if Veer wants her to fall in line, he should just be rude and firm and authoritative with her and ask her to share his room and bedWinkLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Istildreamz12FunLyfetiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Yes Vijayam...they r forcing us to become once upon a time uttaran fans....I really feel that this is because of Nandish Rashmi relation...if u remember, Ichcha used to get dialogs even 2 weeks back...when Tapasya was not in B house....and now Ichcha's expression are exactly what she used to have during Vansh's death and maximum screen space they are giving to Tapasya...dont understand at all, at all, why they are encouraging negativity to this level....just imagine how will we suffer the torture from Nani...i dont want to see that frog faced lady  giving more and more torture to Ichcha...and the worst part is that i am not feeling sad about Ichcha...i am angry at her...and sad for Veer...what did that poor guy do to get two such ladies in his life....i think he should go to US for some monthsLOL...let Ichcha rot...then slowly she will come to senses....Sleepy...

Ichcha by nature suffers from 'Stockholm syndrome' and will always love her tormentors and will listen to them and fulfil their commandsWink LOL That is why she always listens mutely to the verbal abuse of people like Mai, Daddaji, Nani, Taps, Divya, etc and acts as per their wishesShocked  When Veer ignored her for some time after her rude comments to him to observe 'Maryada' and keep distance, she came running to him then and begged him for forgivenessLOL So if Veer wants her to fall in line, he should just be rude and firm and authoritative with her and ask her to share his room and bedWinkLOLLOL

Bingo...............u have hit the nail LOLLOLLOLLOL
I think Veer has already done that by leaving Ichcha in the corridor as soon as they came out of Taps room

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Istilcjs369tiny15

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Every time Veer asks Icha gently to do anything important, she rebels. When Veer asked Icha to leave the room with him when his mother let go of her grip on her arm, she wouldn't even listen to him. It seemed Veer had to literally almost drag her away from the scene while in her tight saree, she takes these small pathetic steps, as if she is being forced  away or is going to trip over or fall down. 

If she has this kind of resistance towards her own husband then what kind of love is she going to give him? 

I agree, he is better off going to America, leaving the whole lot and get married to someone who is his equal and knows how to empathize & support him.

If they had left icha as the confident, fun loving yet polite character she was in the beginning then may be this marriage would have worked, but not anymore.

Dhamni & veer seriously needs to teach Icha some good lessons and not the other way around!

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by hermoinee

Bingo...............u have hit the nail LOLLOLLOLLOL
I think Veer has already done that by leaving Ichcha in the corridor as soon as they came out of Taps room
yes she is something else.
 veer did right thing yesterday.
iccha will realise his value.
actually veer is the only person , she is not afraid of.
so she speaks openly in front of him.
when veer ignores her, it makes iccha really restless.LOL
maybe he should do here also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
It's quite surprising that after her 1st husband's death Icha jumps to blame Veer, all her anger & wrath spills out at him, yet when the truth came out she is sooo forgiving to Tapasya?? Looks like  more than Veer, she loved Vansh, and more than Vansh, she loves TapasyaAngry  Broken Heart

Edited by Istil - 25 December 2010 at 3:42am

tiny15

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vijayam

Veer shld actually completely ignore iccha and leave B house alone...then may be she will come to her senses....but we know Veer will never do that, he will never leave her like that.....
may be with nani coming, Veer might vacate the room next to taps for her and shift to iccha's room giving this excuse...Smile...tab to taps ko bohut bada dhakka lagega..

I agree, Veer needs to be less passive and more assertive, as in this video with Tapasya:

Edited by Istil - 25 December 2010 at 4:20am

tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index