India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Few concerns

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Couldnt stop myself from writing a post after watching today's episode.. I am so very happy to see Veer standing up again and again for Ichcha....But my concern is the two worst portrayed characters of this serial....

Ichcha is supposed to be the protagonist....now she is forced to give similar expressions as once she used to give after Vansh's death...which means no expression at all...today when Mai was asking her what she mixed in Tapasya's food, even those few words were so hard to come out of her mouth....i know Ichcha is respectful in front of elders...but what about suffering torture on thyself...if Veer was not there would it have meant that she would run away crying from that room....she didnt even ask Mai y should i do such things to Tapasya when it was me who brought Tapasya home...how is it possible that she is not able to even doubt Tapasya's behavior....for this u dont even need education... a person who has always tried to harm u and who knows ur relation with Mai is not good, is telling Mai, i just had Kofte and tab se pet mein dard hai...which insane character cannot doubt about the intended cruelty in those words......pathetic Ichcha....pathetic....i would say if  all this is because of Nandish-Rashmi chemistry...Tina should leave the project and save us from this torture...Actors and CVs cannot behave so unprofessional and feed this torture for us to bear...this cannot be accepted at all....they must must must make Ichcha bold

Another character of the century...Mai....The biggest dumb ass of Indian serial....Ichcha ko jalan hai ki tapasya maa banne waali hai....cant this donkey think and indeed understand because of whom Tapasya is brought to that house...she was going sugary over Tapasya when Ichcha was requesting her to stay back...cant she realize that if Ichcha wishes she can still leave the house with Veer...is budiya ko satisfy karne ke liye thode woh jalti rahegi...but then she has put all her senses to rest at Daddajis room when they were sleeping together Angry and then coming out and torturing Ichcha...she has even physically tortured her today....CVs......humare paas abhi bhi dimaag hai....kuch to practical dikhaooooo.......itne saare drama humein hazab nahin hoti.....

pls show Ichcha speaking atleast few words....pls make Mai a bit more sensible....and pls show Veecha scenes...arey they r newly married couple...pls show some professionalism and dont tamper with the characters if its because of offscreen relationssOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IstilTapeygaFunLyfehermione8SATHYA88Greenbearcjs369tiny15

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
You're absolutely right Akruz.

The thing is unfortunately such people like Mai & Tapsya really exist...(especially after them watching so many of these serials). Mai, doesn't care about the truth and who is right or wrong, she only cares about what she really wants. There are conniving people who do manipulate and emotionally & mentally abuse others.

The only way to win against such protagonists is not to even bother trying...Veer & icha should leave and start elsewhere! End of story!

Icha should have followed her husband when he wanted to go and Veer has to stop being so weak and subdued by everyone, he should be a man and carry out proper decisions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akruz

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Akruz, Your concerns clearly reflect how frustrated we all 'one upon a time' uttaran fans are...since when did personal lives of actors starting commanding serial storyline, if this is true then we shld lodge a complaint with colors Angry....they exist because of us and they better show what the audience want,, be socially responsible and not what they fancy......
Iccha was an adorable, selfless, honest and helpful character...they shld show selflessness as her strength and not weakness....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Istilakruztiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Yes Vijayam...they r forcing us to become once upon a time uttaran fans....I really feel that this is because of Nandish Rashmi relation...if u remember, Ichcha used to get dialogs even 2 weeks back...when Tapasya was not in B house....and now Ichcha's expression are exactly what she used to have during Vansh's death and maximum screen space they are giving to Tapasya...dont understand at all, at all, why they are encouraging negativity to this level....just imagine how will we suffer the torture from Nani...i dont want to see that frog faced lady  giving more and more torture to Ichcha...and the worst part is that i am not feeling sad about Ichcha...i am angry at her...and sad for Veer...what did that poor guy do to get two such ladies in his life....i think he should go to US for some monthsLOL...let Ichcha rot...then slowly she will come to senses....Sleepy...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Istildreamz12FunLyfetiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Yes Vijayam...they r forcing us to become once upon a time uttaran fans....I really feel that this is because of Nandish Rashmi relation...if u remember, Ichcha used to get dialogs even 2 weeks back...when Tapasya was not in B house....and now Ichcha's expression are exactly what she used to have during Vansh's death and maximum screen space they are giving to Tapasya...dont understand at all, at all, why they are encouraging negativity to this level....just imagine how will we suffer the torture from Nani...i dont want to see that frog faced lady  giving more and more torture to Ichcha...and the worst part is that i am not feeling sad about Ichcha...i am angry at her...and sad for Veer...what did that poor guy do to get two such ladies in his life....i think he should go to US for some monthsLOL...let Ichcha rot...then slowly she will come to senses....Sleepy...
Veer shld actually completely ignore iccha and leave B house alone...then may be she will come to her senses....but we know Veer will never do that, he will never leave her like that.....
may be with nani coming, Veer might vacate the room next to taps for her and shift to iccha's room giving this excuse...Smile...tab to taps ko bohut bada dhakka lagega..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Istilakruz

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Veer shld actually completely ignore iccha and leave B house alone...then may be she will come to her senses....but we know Veer will never do that, he will never leave her like that.....
may be with nani coming, Veer might vacate the room next to taps for her and shift to iccha's room giving this excuse...Smile...tab to taps ko bohut bada dhakka lagega..
i will be very curious 2 watch veers reaction when nani comes.
he will not keep quiet.
and as 4 iccha, wait 4 one more week, u might get good news thenWinkLOLLOL

FunLyfeakruztiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

he will not keep quiet.

I hope anmol ki jo bhi tu predict kar raha hai woh sach ho....i dont mind even if they dont show Veecha scenes next week...but i want Ichcha to reply back to Mai and start doubting Tapasya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Istiltiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

he will not keep quiet.

I hope anmol ki jo bhi tu predict kar raha hai woh sach ho....i dont mind even if they dont show Veecha scenes next week...but i want Ichcha to reply back to Mai and start doubting Tapasya

dont worry enjoy christmas as of now
i am telling u, iccha will change shortly. give her some time.
we have 2 to very patient with herLOLLOL

FunLyfeakruztiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index