Will the Kitchen still be divied into two?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Last week we saw that Dolly and Veena separated their kitchen. In which, Veena cooked & cleaned only for her & Ashmit. Dolly cooked for 4 ppl and they handled their responsibility. We just saw that Veena has been evicted -- will Mr. Patel team up with the rest of the housemates or will the separation continue?

From the looks of things, I don't think Dolly is in any kind of mood to forgive or forget Ashmit for all that has happened. I doubt that she plans to make anything for him or do anything, for that matter.

My prediction is that Ashmit will try to team up with Shewta - be nice to her and get her support. If he's in with Shewta - he'll get Samir's support (which is only on the surface).

Khali's opinion or existance doesn't really matter as he doesn't bring any form or entertainment to the house. He follows Dolly blindly!!

What are your thoughts??
Veena was cooking separately for Ashmit becoz BB had told her to. Ashmit requires special diet and it was difficult for ppl to cater to his needs every time. Also Veena used to make a fuss about his food at almost every meal. So BB ordered her to cook separately for Ashmit and she also had to eat the same food. Now either Ashmit has to cook for himself, or eat whatever the rest are eating.
Hum apne khud ke kitchen se pareshaan hain, unke kitchen ki kisko parvah hain ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Hum apne khud ke kitchen se pareshaan hain, unke kitchen ki kisko parvah hain ðŸ˜†

I know. Rozana kuch naya pakana, rozana sochna kay aaj kya pakega...
Jab tak kitchen mein cockroach nahi dikhayi dete pareshani di koi gal nahi hondi hai
Originally posted by prernazz

Veena was cooking separately for Ashmit becoz BB had told her to. Ashmit requires special diet and it was difficult for ppl to cater to his needs every time. Also Veena used to make a fuss about his food at almost every meal. So BB ordered her to cook separately for Ashmit and she also had to eat the same food. Now either Ashmit has to cook for himself, or eat whatever the rest are eating.

true
Dolly also cooks food for Khali, but Ashmit is now on his own, Dolly will never cook for him, before Veena Sara used to bear his tantrums and later Veena used to take shi* from him. Now he'll have to make changes in his attitude for a couple of weeks till the finale as he is the only person confirmed for the final 4.
 Shweta as fake and smart as she is mite find him useful and probably cook food for him as well. But, it looks more likely AShmit definitely is now on his own when it comes to food.