Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer lost all respect today.... (Page 8)

azeemmentiroso Groupbie
azeemmentiroso
azeemmentiroso

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
sameer is censored avatar of raja chaudhary,,,!:D

only man in bb house along wid dolly bindra,,,!Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplestar04

LOVED SAMEER TODAY !
Some people cannot express their feelings their thoughts in words.
Veena talked a lot and thus expressing her feelings in words while Sameer didnt get a chance to talk and expressed his feelings in his expressions.  The world is free, sam is free so he can whatever he wants. We dont know what exactly going around in 24 hours of the day.. We are ONLY shown 1 hr of the whole day. Guys, so Sameer knows Veena more than us. Moreover, he was disgusted by the answers she was giving to Salman about Aurat?!  LOL. was it her who was saying aurat kaisi honi chaiye ? hahaha,,. Jo dining table par dance kare.. ?? LOL LOL.

if I was in place of sameer i would have start laughing !!!

as far as veena talkin bout aurat iz ok...bcoz still she iz a woman...n sam iz not...n sam was da one who made diz cheezy statement..KE AURAT KO TOU UPPERWALA BHI NAHI SAMJH SAKHTA...soo itz better if he cant understand sumone...he should keep his big mouth n stupid facial expressions to him self...

Edited by sirjee - 24 December 2010 at 6:09pm

Es.Es

anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

LOVED SAMEER TODAY !
Veena talked a lot and thus expressing her feelings in words while Sameer didnt get a chance to talk and expressed his feelings in his expressions.  The world is free, sam is free so he can whatever he wants. We dont know what exactly going around in 24 hours of the day.. We are ONLY shown 1 hr of the whole day. Guys, so Sameer knows Veena more than us. Moreover, he was disgusted by the answers she was giving to Salman about Aurat?!  LOL. was it her who was saying aurat kaisi honi chaiye ? hahaha,,. Jo dining table par dance kare.. ?? LOL LOL.

veena is characterless, vulgar, cheap these are the types of names ppl have given her 
but if shes all that then Sameer is also arrogant, disrespectful, rude and blunt. I feel sorry for the woman in his life already LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Es.Es-Aleeza-sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna143

LOVED SAMEER TODAY !

veena is characterless, vulgar, cheap these are the types of names ppl have given her 
but if shes all that then Sameer is also arrogant, disrespectful, rude and blunt. I feel sorry for the woman in his life already LOL

soo u mean to say u feel sorry 4 neelam..bechari..hahahhahahahWinkLOLLOL
purplestar04 Groupbie
purplestar04
purplestar04

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

LOVED SAMEER TODAY !

true, that veena is cheap, vulgar and characterless so what do you expect to give her all the respect? NO not at all.  Everyone would ignore that person or would be blunt and disrespectful.  it makes sense.

-StrAnGer-

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Im sorry but his expressions were the BESTEST part of the episode today...

three cheers for Sameer bhai!Big smile

Agree with u...i said the same thing in some other thread!!Big smile
And he wasn't bored he was just irritated ke man just answer in logical way...the way she give explanation of a simple thing its like counting the whole univers stars!!!even salman had cut her off sometime!!!Confused
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

LOVED SAMEER TODAY !

veena's character vulgarity and cheapness is all for her ownself... if this can harm someone in any way... it would be veena herself...
but arrogance, disrespect and rudeness is something that you give others.... it is what makes you a good or a bad human
I would anyday be friends with a vulgar and cheap person... if in the end, she is nice and caring....
On the other hand I would never want to have a friend who is rude and arrogant.... he might have the perfect kind of character and decency.... but what is the use of this decency for me.... if he is a disrespectful person

true, that veena is cheap, vulgar and characterless so what do you expect to give her all the respect? NO not at all.  Everyone would ignore that person or would be blunt and disrespectful.  it makes sense.

Go to top