Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer lost all respect today.... (Page 7)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripAngad4ever

i think sameer neds a reality chk as well..he feels a lil over confident of himself as if he's some saint!
and yeh he did watever he liked to do when he had afite wid dolly and thot he was damn right..so wat abt veena??
he thinks he got entry in bb house again...so he will win also...but thn god we no who iz gonna win...n i wish next week dat stupid fool khali iz thrown out of da house...n den dolly moti also...n hate to see MR.DIPLOMATIC...tooo...

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna143

Sameer you arrogant lil snob ... doesnt have the guts to say to Veena's face that shes wrong but he rather sit and make faces. I pity Sameer khud to frustrated hai ab dosro se bhi frustrated ho raha hai.... From now on im gnna vote for Shweta ... bhaar mein jaaye Sameer

even shweta iz no less...always said...MAIN TOU ABHI VEENA KO SAMJH HI NAHI PAHI...KIA CHEEZ HAI YEH...N ETC ETC...but today when she was bout to leave so shweta told her...TUM JARAHI HOON ABB MAIN AKELI HOO JAHOON GEE...as if she use to spend all her tym wid her...n diz drama was bcoz she felt she will get da opporunity to nominte two...so lets be on safer side...wat a loser!!!!!DeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXEs.Es

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

are you kidding me.. I loved the guys expressions.. what timing.. ROFL
i know right..loved his expressions and million viewers were making the same expressions while watching her notanki so sammy is like one of us go sammyTongue LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittijalebiMeena1

anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

i know right..loved his expressions and million viewers were making the same expressions while watching her notanki so sammy is like one of us go sammyTongue LOL

million viewers? ? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aleeza-

anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Sameer you arrogant lil snob ... doesnt have the guts to say to Veena's face that shes wrong but he rather sit and make faces. I pity Sameer khud to frustrated hai ab dosro se bhi frustrated ho raha hai.... From now on im gnna vote for Shweta ... bhaar mein jaaye Sameer

even shweta iz no less...always said...MAIN TOU ABHI VEENA KO SAMJH HI NAHI PAHI...KIA CHEEZ HAI YEH...N ETC ETC...but today when she was bout to leave so shweta told her...TUM JARAHI HOON ABB MAIN AKELI HOO JAHOON GEE...as if she use to spend all her tym wid her...n diz drama was bcoz she felt she will get da opporunity to nominte two...so lets be on safer side...wat a loser!!!!!DeadDead

yea i agree no one likes dolly thats a given but they all r being chummy with her on her face.Conclusion is that all contestants are fake from top to bottom yet some fans r hell bent on supporting evrything about thr favses even if thr wrong and thats so sad. 

Edited by anna143 - 24 December 2010 at 5:52pm
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sirjee

yea i agree no one likes dolly thats a given but they all r being chummy with her on her face.Conclusion is that all contestants are fake from top to bottom yet some fans r hell bent on supporting evrything about thr favses even if thr wrong and thats so sad. 

i really feel if itz a reality...den how dere families stay wid dese fake ppl...or plastic would be more better to be used...
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

n in dese millions...one iz cutie...one iz meena...n last one iz ur super g888 sammy...makes million...rite...LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anna143

purplestar04 Groupbie
purplestar04
purplestar04

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
LOVED SAMEER TODAY !
Some people cannot express their feelings their thoughts in words.
Veena talked a lot and thus expressing her feelings in words while Sameer didnt get a chance to talk and expressed his feelings in his expressions.  The world is free, sam is free so he can whatever he wants. We dont know what exactly going around in 24 hours of the day.. We are ONLY shown 1 hr of the whole day. Guys, so Sameer knows Veena more than us. Moreover, he was disgusted by the answers she was giving to Salman about Aurat?!  LOL. was it her who was saying aurat kaisi honi chaiye ? hahaha,,. Jo dining table par dance kare.. ?? LOL LOL.

if I was in place of sameer i would have start laughing !!!

Go to top