Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sameer was GREAT today!!!!!!!!!!!he and dolly were atleast not fake,this isn't veena funeral that everyone needs to be nice and polite ,she just exited a darn game.what do you prefer ppl like khali who called her dirty names behind her back and then were so sweet while she left?????😑😑😑😑sameer expressed what exactly almost 75 % ppl in the forum have been saying about veena,i found it a funny that a woman who washes somebody underwear was talking about being treated like a naukrani,dolly was captian and used to merely tell veena to do her  work instead of sitting and massaging assmit.😑

and i find it ironical that people who blew veena trumphet about  her ability to say things on ppls faces are the ones who now accuse sam and dolly of  insulting,rude and whatnot when they spoke their minds.
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Insaan se insaan ka rishta hamesha insaaniyat wala hona chahiye.

Thanks 4 the wonderful line.😊
helloji thumbnail
but dolly is shetan who changes to low .........................
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i dont understant whats wrong in sams facial expression.when vena was talking my expressions were same ki uffffff isse bus karwao koi. ek dum rakhi sawant thi us time woh/
are you kidding me.. I loved the guys expressions.. what timing.. πŸ€£
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meena1

are you kidding me.. I loved the guys expressions.. what timing.. πŸ€£

hated him...MR.DIPLOMATIC...
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think sameer neds a reality chk as well..he feels a lil over confident of himself as if he's some saint!
and yeh he did watever he liked to do when he had afite wid dolly and thot he was damn right..so wat abt veena??
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sameer you arrogant lil snob ... doesnt have the guts to say to Veena's face that shes wrong but he rather sit and make faces. I pity Sameer khud to frustrated hai ab dosro se bhi frustrated ho raha hai.... From now on im gnna vote for Shweta ... bhaar mein jaaye Sameer

sirjee thumbnail

Originally posted by: KripAngad4ever

i think sameer neds a reality chk as well..he feels a lil over confident of himself as if he's some saint!

and yeh he did watever he liked to do when he had afite wid dolly and thot he was damn right..so wat abt veena??

he thinks he got entry in bb house again...so he will win also...but thn god we no who iz gonna win...n i wish next week dat stupid fool khali iz thrown out of da house...n den dolly moti also...n hate to see MR.DIPLOMATIC...tooo...
sirjee thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Sameer you arrogant lil snob ... doesnt have the guts to say to Veena's face that shes wrong but he rather sit and make faces. I pity Sameer khud to frustrated hai ab dosro se bhi frustrated ho raha hai.... From now on im gnna vote for Shweta ... bhaar mein jaaye Sameer

even shweta iz no less...always said...MAIN TOU ABHI VEENA KO SAMJH HI NAHI PAHI...KIA CHEEZ HAI YEH...N ETC ETC...but today when she was bout to leave so shweta told her...TUM JARAHI HOON ABB MAIN AKELI HOO JAHOON GEE...as if she use to spend all her tym wid her...n diz drama was bcoz she felt she will get da opporunity to nominte two...so lets be on safer side...wat a loser!!!!!🀒🀒