Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer lost all respect today.... (Page 5)

blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
He didnt even sed 5% of wht all veena was doin in d house.....shameless accha hua chali gayi

Rarewatcher Senior Member
Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
People are arguing of something which literally was not shown on screen,very funny!
I guess you don't need a real reason to bash somebody you want to bring downClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanfire_gun

helloji Groupbie
helloji
helloji

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
sameer lost all respect and from the day first veena was right about sameer who is diplomatic and today  i realized the true fact about him.this was the same sameer who said dolly ji pata nahi aisa keu kerti hein which means she was wrong and in today episode i admired veena for her  truthfulness when she said sameer and shweta did all drama .this is true she said khali ji ke dolly ji ko ander le jayeen to close the fire ...sameer is a jerk and a faliure person who is 45 years old and about  his personal life   he is a looser and i dont find any kind of respect who just want to win the show for his ex-wife because her husband won th showConfused
samir is a looser

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXalpha_sigmasirjee

decent_girll Senior Member
decent_girll
decent_girll

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

Everyone has a right to say his/her heart out.... when Sameer had a fight with Dolly, he thought he was completely right...
No problem,... some people agreed... some disagreed....
but all said and done.... when veena was talking today.... sameer was making these weird faces.... trying to show his irritation.... sorry to say... no matter how much he hated her.... she had a right to do and act the way she felt appropriate.... noone had a right to bully her... just becoz they dont like her actions
sameer lost all the respect he had earned by being a statue....
even my mom said that... my mom hates veena... but she thought sameer was acting inappropriately

Yes.. that was very insensitive on Sameer's part! Even he was crying and sat outside and all. he reacted more than Veena and she did not make faces or laughed at him. Today his behavior was so mean. My aunty hates Veena and likes Sameer but today she was also disappointed and lost interest in Bigg boss!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXalpha_sigmazanish_kRasnyFaraan92

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
firstly, I dont find anything wrong with what sameer did or said today.  i dont understand what everyone's talking about when they say he made faces. Confused  all i saw on his face was frustation towards the person who was talking.  and we all know that almost all the stuff that veena said made no sense at all.

veena and ashmit kept saying, "maine gaali nahin di, maine kuch ghalat nahin kaha."  but we all know that yeah sure they didnt swear but they also said things that were just as hurtful.  just because they didnt swear doesnt mean that they didnt do anything wrong.  ashimit was deliberately trying to provoke dolly by calling her a darling.  ashmit was being aggressive yet they failed to see that.  I think is what sameer was being so frustrated about.  he couldnt believe what he was hearing....in fact i had the same reaction as him.

secondly, whats wrong with being diplomatic.  I would rather prefer him than a loud mouth arrogant brat like ashmit.  by being diplomatic hes not hurting anyone....he is only protecting himself.  so why do people have a problem with that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.TheRowdiest

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
he was very disrespectful today! he always thinks hes so smart etc but i now hate his attitude!!
after the fight he told assmit and veena that today it was all dollys fault and now he clearly supported dolly!
he can still have an opinion but not be so rude about it!!

i found him really bitchy!

i still hate veena, assmit and dolly though but today i lost respect for sameer!

shweta 2 win!!! she knows how to respectful and still have an opinion!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXRasnyFaraan92

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

he was very disrespectful today! he always thinks hes so smart etc but i now hate his attitude!!
after the fight he told assmit and veena that today it was all dollys fault and now he clearly supported dolly!
he can still have an opinion but not be so rude about it!!

i found him really bitchy!

i still hate veena, assmit and dolly though but today i lost respect for sameer!

shweta 2 win!!! she knows how to respectful and still have an opinion!
usne kab kaha dolly is right??? even shweta said that ashmit should have cleaned that stain he was at fault
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akramabs

I don't agree with you. Sameer was right... Sameer knows veena better than you... and That's why sameer was behaving like this,... like making expressions when Veena commenting something etc.. Sameer knows better she is only lying and doing drama. that's all.

Actually it happens naturally.. when you know somebody and that person is lying to anybody.. then you make some weird expressions..
agree wid u

Go to top