RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #22 - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by vatsalya

Aur aaj handshake hone pe "maahi" bajaayenge (geet's bg score)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Hello, just popped in to say Hi😊.....And I saw the last couple of postsπŸ˜†.....

But what suprise me is....Karan we know is Karan😳😍 and Rahul is also a handsome guy....So why aren't S1 one promoting these two....NOT AS DOSTANA, but imagine....

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..I read till here and thought ..May is having bad cold it seems ,agreeing to Dostana πŸ˜†..then read the later ...and sighed ..oh! LBM...so cold in control....😊
LBMπŸ˜ƒ......Credit for the inspiration goes to Priya  - My promo of RBO....' A Tale Of Two Love Stories '......

- Once up there was a prince and his princess....*Zoom on magical ShaNak*
- After many obsticles they lived happily with their family.... *Zoom the Khandewasl*......

.....But then came two friends who did not believe in love.....* Enter RaSam giving eachother cold stares*.....
- Both circle ShaNak and point out the negatives of love and how they would never make the mistakes ShaNak did....
- ShaNak accept the challenge and tell the viewers....RaSam will fall in love....Love always finds a way.....
 What do you think?πŸ˜ƒ

Nice LBM 😊 ...Loved the zoom effects  ...Dushmani ko subtle rakhte ya age se subtle rakhe to kitna accha hoga na..
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
varsha di..similarity toh hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

P.S. aur ab sab sochenge ki similarity kisme haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by vatsalya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by vatsalya

varsha di..similarity toh hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

P.S. aur ab sab sochenge ki similarity kisme haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oye... varsha and vat.... kya baat chal rahi hein
a big show down..... kt s amazing acting skills..... rahul ka ott dialogues..... khanak s support..... waise ye song kab aanewaali hein.... aaj... i don think so..... itne confusion mein shaan kaise gaayega.....

strecthing my imginations........ khnak : aap gaa sakthe hein shantanu... gaayiye gaayiye
sunil and mad : haan beta hum sum tumhaare saath hein......

shaan starts singing....

and i don think it is going to be this predictable
i think shaan will stay composed and after the party we can xpct a showdown.rahul can ask him 2 sing a song infront of every1.......
may be.... but before giving the handshake.. i am expecting a small drama..... after all the reactions on shaan s face..... some drama should happen... before he gives his hand......
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

oye... varsha and vat.... kya baat chal rahi hein

we were discussing Shanak's teethπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†