Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #22 (Page 70)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

hey gang! *waves*

i don't think that rahul is outright evil. he is more flawed than others but has some good in him also. this is why i wish we had seen more of his interaction with khanak before he came to know about her being shaan's wife. then we could have seen the real rahul, not one blinded by revenge. i agree that he won't obsess over khanak but maybe try to create some kind of mis understanding. manish and yashu seem to share a great on-screen rapport and i find their scenes the most fun to watch after shanak's. i say let's wait and see what happens now.

Zen agree...it would have been great if they had shown them interacting more...before the identity of each was revealed...but the CV's can still do more...as Khanak is not easily mouldable...but she does make great points by hitting hard verbally...proof...her and Shaan's interaction  from Dulwhadi to KKH sequence...to them turning friends too till now.....where she tell the truth to Shaan as she sees it..she even did that with Rahul...outside the cafe as well as at the venue they met...so lets see what happens next...as after Shanak their scenes are interesting indeed. If handled beautifully...Khanak and Rahuls interaction be great indeed...with Khanak being the one to break Rahuls shell and make him see the light...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209.Dilwale.The_May_Rose

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Ok am posting what I posted in the CC thread.....the thing I wanted to add about Rahuls character and Shaan's.

Both are so similar in many ways...both have insecurities..Shaan about his worth and Rahul about his status.

Whats different is Shaan was always surrounded with people who were there to listen to him, loved him unconditionally..from his Big Bro Aksahy to his friend Sam that he could go to or unburnden himslf on....where as Rahul really had no one....not his mom..who he could't burden with his feelings as maybe he did not want to make her feel that her working or their  satus was bothersome to him making her feel guilty nor did he have any friedns in the true sense as he lied to them too about his background.

So one really feels for Rahul in that sense that he does nt have anyone to tell him ..that what hes doing is wrong...he does not have anyone to listen to him truly listen to him and understand where he's coming from..the only glimpse we had of him truly opening about his feelings was to Khanak when he did not know who she was...outside the cafe after the audition...

Tus his character is more darker then Shaan or the rest..as Zen or is it Priya said...every one has a shade of Grey in them...it depends on the shades ...from light to dark..extreem dark...makes one black and Rahul is not black.

It would be interesting indeed to see ...how the CV's show the change in him...his becoming lighter in every sesne ...and who wil bring this change in him,...who will help him unburden and see the light...and live life.

For me Rahul truly is an interesting character.....if only the CV's handle him properly...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209tvrasikaThe_May_Rose.Dilwale.

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Yes Zenn similar to what I posted in CC ..

On Rahul is a grey character who makes u feel ...Well Shaan is grey if you see that way ..Infact every human has a shade of grey -drak or light shade depends.... he is not evil like Mr Agarwal ..who had got Shaan almost killed ,when he bribed Mulji runway..

Rahul never had a anyone to talk to unlike Shaan...There are friends and there are friends ..Shaan had Khanak and Natasha who have been great friends in his life ...unlike  Rahul ,we can see ..

Manish's potrayal was good yesterday ..Yesterday all actors had given close up shots ,separately and it worked so beautifully ...awesome work..

Rahul is slowly becoming strong as a character ..that made yesterdays clash much more enjoyable..as it was of equals ...ek bhi weak hota to itna mazza nahin aata ..

But for Rahul to fight this war (as he himsef called) he needs to keep that rivalry with Shaan ,its needed for the track ..LOL ..So we wont see him opening up soon ..Abhi sirf we would swing from feeling bad to getting angry on him ...Smile

Edited by priya1209 - 28 December 2010 at 8:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubareThe_May_Rose

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Krishna ..I thought I posted in wrong thread it just looked replica of CC...I double checked the heading  LOLLOL

Sana -Congrats on becoming a IF -dazzlerParty

Edited by priya1209 - 28 December 2010 at 8:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaThe_May_Rose.Dilwale.kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Teech,
U got India star one or not?

Manita, Priya, who is updating today?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i think mani will come... i m there for back up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
no starone india

i'm out for a wedding
will miss the live update too

have fun people :)

keep voting the starone videos
i just noticed we rarely vote those..
maybe that is why ratings fall

i'm going to rate them all tonite :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209tvrasikaThe_May_Rose.Dilwale.kubare

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Priya I love your signature ...Smile

Gayu ..I guess Teech has not yet got Starone India...else she wud be done a jig here ...

Teech,May - where are u busy commenting on article or profile ...?

Edited: You have alreaady replied Teech ..my bad LOLLOL 

Enjoy the wedding!

Edited by priya1209 - 28 December 2010 at 8:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanakkubare

Go to top