Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #22 (Page 62)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Okay easy on the other characters guys.....Remember spread the loveBig smile.....I mean itStern Smile.....LOL......

Oh where do I start.....LBM phoot rahe heh paar 200 episode ke post baki haiLOL.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I was wondering why when we had thought Khanak-Duck scenes would be liked by all instead  Rahul and Khanak's interaction  was..coz they just dont come as scenes to gather brownie points ..but they are excellently placed in narrative ..How I see it came

Shans story with friends is unfolding and he has decided to take the plunge and sign the contract ..Khanak is at duck cafe to celebrate that ...Rahul too is there

On Shaan's Celebration Party- They meet as strangers ..

One day Khanak has sees Sam with Rahul and knows that something had gone wrong in past with friends..She s curious  and in meantime Shaans audition day arrives..

After Shaan's song audition - Khanak meets him as Shaan's friend and she is still a stranger to him..

In mean time Rahul-Shaan meet and  a disturbed Shaan tells  Khanak the past ..Khanak decides to try once as she feels friendship shudnot be broken on misunderstandings..

After Shaan's disclosure of past-Khanak meets Rahul to talk on Shaan and introduces herself as Shaan's wife..to set things right for them..

Here Shaan is ready for his launch party.. When he meets Rahul in photo shoot introduces his  wife ..Rahul is happy giving shaan lee way to brag all he can coz something worse is awaiting ...

During Photoshoot -Shaan introduces them

While Shaan is happy all his family and frens are there in his big moment , he comes to know the guy who is giving him break is Rahul aka RK.It comes as a clow to Shaan and leaves to organize his thoughts ...and figure out what to do ...

Launch Party: Rahuls aka RK s truth comes out and Shaan is shocked and walks out . Khanak pitches in as Shaan's wife to stop Rahul from doing damage ..

So all these scenes were meaningful and came at right time,not dragged or out of context ..Thats the reason they were well liked..unlike Duck-Khanak scenes which came as Sam-Khanak fighting for his attention or KalooLOLLOL ..So Duck-Khanak and Sam-Khanak  also has potential but somehow was not correct for the narrative ..so we dint get them past two weeks..

If you notice Rahul-Shaan and Khanaks role is what was unfolding in the story ,so Duck and Sam have not much to do..but as friends are supporting in story canvas and making mistakes which would be base of future story Embarrassed..

Today we loved coz the narrative was there as in Khanak dint fight all on her own,she just stood for Shaan when he was not there and came back and talked to Shaan to take his own decision..If they had had Shaan missing for two days and Khanak worrying and talking to Rahul to help ..Shayad whatever had been built on this track would have again got lost ...

There is still scope of Khandelwals ,Sam-Rahul-Duck and maybe who knows for some point in story can have Rahul Khank meeting ...But not for the sake of scenes ...and in meantime Karan can rest and bounce back Smile

So hope we get scenes when they fit a narrative coz tab jake we enjoy it more even without realizing it ...

So hope all coming episodes are good and good luck to RBO team to keep the momentum going Thumbs Up

Edited by priya1209 - 27 December 2010 at 3:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikadestinylovekubareThe_May_Rosebones88

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
@Priya - I agree completely Khanak's scenes with Rahul work because they go with the flow of the story...As it should be seen....I think the CVs are getting their footing now....Hopefully with the Rahul secret out....Duck and Sam's dialogue and scenes will flow better....No that the lie is out, their is no stopping the narative.....

My LBM are related to the wedding planning....With Shaan sarcastic and moody....I want some shaadi masti and damakaBig smile......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promo (credit to Priya 1209) : Rate the Chaska Meter Guys ...If we have this many hits/votes  in Chaska and articles hume top slots mein aane se koi nahin rok sakta  ...Go for it Odhanians Hug

Edited by The_May_Rose - 27 December 2010 at 3:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209destinylovekubare

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

We are now onto differernt ways of promotion LOL 

Hope StarOne also sees and learns fro  us  :)  ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylovekrockkubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

We are now onto differernt ways of promotion LOL 

Hope StarOne also sees and learns fro  us  :)  ...

Awesome idea...Love itLOL......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promo (credit to Priya 1209) : Rate the Chaska Meter Guys ...If we have this many hits/votes  in Chaska and articles hume top slots mein aane se koi nahin rok sakta  ...Go for it Odhanians Hug

garfield1209destinylovekrock

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Where is everyone tonight?....Hope people are active on FB......

garfield1209destinylovekrock

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I dont know why is the forum empty  ..Sab left shayd...ya after a good epi ,kahin aur acitve hai . Smile

Edited: Somewhere it was written Yashu i on leave on end of dec ...Hope she gets to spend quality time with family on bday ..Smile

Edited by priya1209 - 27 December 2010 at 3:51pm

destinylovekrockkubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

I dont know why is the forum empty  ..Sab left shayd...ya after a good epi ,kahin aur acitve hai . Smile

Edited: Somewhere it was written Yashu i on leave on end of dec ...Hope she gets to spend quality time with family on bday ..Smile

I think they ment maybe she will get time off for her Birthday....She should....And she derserves it....YashAran have had a great responsibility for many months....No wonder Yash Patnaik called them his ' Do anmol ratan ' ....He know how good they are and he even praised them in a earliar article tooSmile....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikadestinylovekrockkubare

Go to top