Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #22 (Page 6)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
@Priya...all is good dear...was busy these few days thus couldn't come online...my sis is over and today wa my cousin sisters kids first B'day so was there ..adn came home very late...

Yes...the whole Khandewal family is RBO ...ove them all...if only there were Mangal and Hetal..LOLLOLLOLnow that would ahve been something nah....LOLLOLLOL

Looks like the RBO team has realised they need to get the true essence of RBO back and they are doig a good job of doing it...its the repair work indeed to get RBO back to what we all oved about it...Big smile Hpe they succeed in their venture as we are with them...too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209tvrasikaThe_May_Rose

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Have a great time with your family Krishna....

Yes hetal,mangal would have been great but wondering how are they gonna get them back ..coz money and haveli they have already got...maybe Shaans fame draws them back ...I miss Shivani ..she is a fab actress...

Yep hope this journey uphill continues ..

Wishing them good luck for it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaThe_May_Rose

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Aww Krishna good to see you here...BTW...Gaayu is looking for you...so PM her when you have a chance...

@ priya...you know what you say has a good point...in fact I has said something very similar when I first joined the forrum that if this is a story to show shanak's groW*H then I shall watch....BUT there is no doubt in my head that qualitatively this show went to the dumps in the name of a 'college' or 'youth' track...lets face it....they buried all of dhulwadi becos they wanted to go the 'youth' track way which was 'rock on'...NOW they have realised what a big mistake in executing this track they have made ...and now are defintely REVIVING this show...or at least trying to....we dont know what the future holds ..but it seems like they are making an effort by at least getting back to the storyboard and saying ok can we cash in on what was built already instead of starting afresh which clearly did not work....

Saaz ...am putting in both threads .. LOL  yes they are trying to revive the quality ..dialogues ,flow of scenes and overall progress and the RBO way of handling situations...hope it continues *touchwood*....Personally i dont mind any track (coz I know dhulwadi is remote and I cant think of any other now) till its executed well and it feels I am still watching the characters I had come to know and it feels like RBO....

In my laymans view and experience of years of reading stories - want to say  introducing all three characters and the mysterious past in the same moment was a gamble which dint pay ...it was too much to take as a viewer and understand the changes....Infact Rahul and Duck could have entered first ...we have Shaan trying to figure out why is Rahul so angry on him when it was just a small misunderstanding in past ,still being egoistical and not making first move ....Then somewhere seeing Khanak n  his understanding ,Rahul thnking of Sam ...Enters Sam as his wedding planner not planned but coincidence ..would have been easier to take coz the viewers who wanted a story of Rahul-Sam would have seen it grow properly..instead of a peak at introduction and dip...But all water under the bridge now ..

Yes they  would cash in what was built of the storyline...but I would also face something ,Shaans friends are here now......So whatever is done is done in RBO style ,subtle and original way...with good surprises in store for us...

Khandelwals role in this as a family ..They have been well established as charcters and they can add proper balance to Shaans friends Rahul-sam-Duck  trouble and his ambitions.

Dhulwadi though I would love ,it does not seem practical as setting up that would be too costly as Dhulwadi had many characters and tougher in terms of production...

I took my own time....but hope made sense Embarrassed

Edited: I meant I dont mind any track ,till the characters  we have come to love are in story Canvas and we can relate to it ..

tvrasikaYasharanrocksThe_May_Rose

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Guys,

I amoff formy christmas celebration tomorrow morning (Sat night in India) and hence, wont be able to update....Could anyone update tomorrow?

PM me or reply here!!

Thanks guys!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Merry Christmas to all.Heart

garfield1209The_May_Rose

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saira-

^^Ashi...is it really bad?
I heard you know the internet rating are measured by starplayer videos if they upload the episode on the same day after an hour of it airing time...the videos need get a good set of views to measure up the internet ratings...Got this from a follow friend who is a geet member and friend.

Thanks for the information Saira...I was not aware of it Smile ...

Does anyone has the link to a thread Veena or Ranjini had created to support RBO and put this information there.?..Earlier it was sticky but could not find it ..

Merry christmas deepali !

Hello Gang Hug ...

I missed mentioning one scene ,when Khanak step backs on spotlight and Shaan holds her hand ..Day Dreaming

Edited by priya1209 - 25 December 2010 at 2:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaYasharanrocksThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
@Priya - Your thoughts make perfect senseThumbs Up....Looks like the CVs are really trying to fix thingsSmile.....Btw , I was looking for Veen's thread too...Will check the search again....

@Saaz - Can I have your permission to post your write-up on promoting ShaNak, in the CVs threadSmile.....

garfield1209tvrasika-Deepali-

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
hi may and priya.eagrly waitng 4 christmas gift 4m cvs..........

garfield1209The_May_Rose

Go to top