Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #22 (Page 5)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saira-

^^Ashi...is it really bad?
I heard you know the internet rating are measured by starplayer videos if they upload the episode on the same day after an hour of it airing time...the videos need get a good set of views to measure up the internet ratings...Got this from a follow friend who is a geet member and friend.

I watch the IF videos and comment.....We all shouldBig smile.....Anyway....I am off....Good Need all and hope we have another good epiosde tomorrowSmile.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209destinylove

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I'm off and I'm gone be here more often :D 

Goodneend everyone Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209Ashi22destinylove

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Good night everyone.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by priya1209

May ...in all fairness there story should also move on....

I had something in mind regarding the overall change in RBO we saw ...the way I reasoned out, the transition made sense to me ... LOLLOL ..dunno should I say or not its very silly ...

Go on say itBig smile.....

Khanak and Shaan were the essence of RBO from the begining and the story revolves around them ...and wud always do..This may sound silly....but thats my way of reasoning out with  self Smile ...here it goes.....

It all started with destiny bringing them face to face and fate taking a hand to get them married ..Shaans family loved Shaan and did not accept Khanak because they knew Tashu personally  and felt bad when she was left starnded on wedding day ... Madhvi,Khusboo and later Mr Agarwal were all for Tashu's happiness..So Shaan in love with Khanak was not acceptable to them ...as Tashu still had her hopes on getting married to Shaan...

When Natasha accpeted Khanak in Shaans life and decided to move on ..These people have no reason to fight ...unless they were bitter ...which they are not...like any family the fight but make up ..Hope it always remains so

The day Shaan brought Khanak home ...was the logical conclusion of Shaan-Khanak-Natasha story and Khanks acceptance as Shaans wife and they lived happily ever after ..Smile

The promo where both sit cutely and say Kabhi Khusi Kabhi Gham ...was indicative of new begining ..Things could have been done better ...but nevrtheless it was a new phase of their story with both as husband wife and slowly finding their place in each others life.....and now in past story where Mr Agarwal stood to give anxiety and Tashu was the reason..Today we have Sam as the reason and Rahul giving us anxious moments..(I am not comparing between characters just the placement in story to give us drama)..As always some mistake of Shaan taang adaos in their life ..

Shaans family always loved him...they would stand by him ..and Khanak is slowly growing on Khusboo and Madhvi who themselves have seen a rough patch of their own marriage too...But I can be wrong...

Sorry for the  rambling too much ...Embarrassed ..But hope what we saw today is indicative of the quality of epis in future..*touchwood* 

Edited by priya1209 - 24 December 2010 at 3:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaztvrasikaThe_May_Rosekubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Hello ladies....*hugs and kisses*

Wishing all "A Very Merry Christmas"

Loved the epi.....just watched it..it was so good to see the Khandelwal family as one unit...missed Akki and Dadi...but it was one big family and we love them don't we as they are the ones we fell in love with ven though w hated somethings they did...but loved them none the less.

Shanak..no words...just seeing them in what we always wanted to see them in was a treat...indeed..hope tomorrow being Christmas we are given a super duper bumper treat of Shanak cute, romantic, innocent, adorable, naughty and intense scene...I know I am greedy..but really hope SANTA is listening...LOLLOL 

Yashu looked gorgeous and Yashu again...brilliant indeed ..with her  looks, her expressions.ClapClapClapClap

And no...not the SR blouse at all..nor the saree from GEET. Big smile

KT was dashing...to die for really and what acting...loved loved him in the end..the shock the hurt, all beautifully registered on his face his eyes and his body...ClapClapClapClap

Loved Sunil, Madzs and Boo...all of them acted well and the Boo bonding with Khanak...awww.....cute indeed...LOL the family bonding was fantasti indeed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209tofeeeestvrasikaThe_May_Rose

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Good Neend May,Ashi,Saira.....Hug....seems I took long time typing LOL

Krishna..HugHugHugHug missed you ...evrything ok?

Edited by priya1209 - 24 December 2010 at 3:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Aww Krishna good to see you here...BTW...Gaayu is looking for you...so PM her when you have a chance...

@ priya...you know what you say has a good point...in fact I has said something very similar when I first joined the forrum that if this is a story to show shanak's groW*H then I shall watch....BUT there is no doubt in my head that qualitatively this show went to the dumps in the name of a 'college' or 'youth' track...lets face it....they buried all of dhulwadi becos they wanted to go the 'youth' track way which was 'rock on'...NOW they have realised what a big mistake in executing this track they have made ...and now are defintely REVIVING this show...or at least trying to....we dont know what the future holds ..but it seems like they are making an effort by at least getting back to the storyboard and saying ok can we cash in on what was built already instead of starting afresh which clearly did not work....

tvrasikaThe_May_Rosekubare

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Hello ladies....*hugs and kisses*

Wishing all "A Very Merry Christmas"

Merry Chirstmas to you and ur family Smile

Loved the epi.....just watched it..it was so good to see the Khandelwal family as one unit...missed Akki and Dadi...but it was one big family and we love them don't we as they are the ones we fell in love with ven though w hated somethings they did...but loved them none the less....
Simply glad to see them..The embaraased look Sunil,Madz and Khusboo had seeing them romancing in parking lot...Khanks shyness and Sunil-Shaans ,Khusboo-Shaans hug just the icing on cake....Khusboo just added it perfect  by missing Akki ...yes missed Dadi too..

Shanak..no words...just seeing them in what we always wanted to see them in was a treat...indeed..hope tomorrow being Christmas we are given a super duper bumper treat of Shanak cute, romantic, innocent, adorable, naughty and intense scene...I know I am greedy..but really hope SANTA is listening...LOLLOL 
 HO HO HO...Hope Santa does LOLLOLLOL ..
Yashu looked gorgeous and Yashu again...brilliant indeed ..with her  looks, her expressions.ClapClapClapClap

And no...not the SR blouse at all..nor the saree from GEET. Big smile
Agreed on first part as todays was a peach/cream unlike SR which was silverish white..I guess its the design which confsed many..second dunno as never got to see geet ... 
KT was dashing...to die for really and what acting...loved loved him in the end..the shock the hurt, all beautifully registered on his face his eyes and his body...ClapClapClapClap
KT can emote so much with his eyes and expression ..Shaans feeling were so nicely brought out even without dialogues ...ClapClapClap..Even YM with Khanak's shock on seeing RK and  Rahul are same ,her look of feeling betrayed by the guy whom she had judged as good was Thumbs Up
Loved Sunil, Madzs and Boo...all of them acted well and the Boo bonding with Khanak...awww.....cute indeed...LOL the family bonding was fantasti indeed.
 That bonding bit was so realistic..they way Khanak doesnot wanna go alone and Boo in her own way tells her what to do...Sunil-Madz talking about Rahul was also good...

Loved todays epi ..and I never thought I would be so glad seeing Khusboo and Madhvi...just made me realized how much each actor has put into making of  these characters ...ClapClap

tvrasikaThe_May_Rosekubare

Go to top