Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #22 (Page 32)

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i hope so

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamas

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
i understand all the shaan deewanis are feeling for him today but what shaan did was also not right. i am doing a detailed analysis at the CC later. i'll state my reasons thereSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasikadestinylovepriya_cool_123kubare

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
i havent seen the episode yet
cant get myself to watch on yt
will watch live in 10 mins

destinyloveNinjaInPyjamas

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@Zenn...khanak is our sweetheart...how could be angry wid her?
@shriya...like ur 2/3 episode ...ROFL

and atlast..i liked the epi so much...sirf mujhe song seq nehi bhaya, FB per hi full song chala gaya.....that's not fair we want our shanak as usual/...

destinyloveNinjaInPyjamas

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@ shriya

In response to your point abt how in the past Khanak trusted Madz-Boo but later changed when she came to know of the letter swap, am copying what I wrote in the CC:

Khanak-Rahul conversation- contrary to what has been suggested, this is not convincing. Khanak trusting Khushboo and Madhvi before, and trusting Rahul now, are not the same. Khushboo is Shaan's bhabhi. She never meant him ill. Shaan got along with her well. Khanak knew that. So she had reason to trust Khushboo.

Madhvi is Shaan's mother. So Khanak had reason to trust Madhvi.

What reason does Khanak have to even think about whether Rahul could be right? Because he saved her from 5 goons? That shows her as simple-minded.

This is the most confusing bit abt TV's sati savitris. They will kill their own children if need be, to save their husbands (I hear such tracks came in other shows) but will not consult or inform their own husbands what they plan to do. 

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
today by chance read deccan chronicle bangalore edition at friends place(i dont subscribe it)

ther was a complete supplemnt on Tv hits and misses...

they have told it was a bad year for ekta kapoor and except pavithra rishta none have done well., LOLand in those none have done well they have mentioned Pyar ki ek kahani as wellLOLdonno but the other day read it was the number one show of the week in starone...now it is contradicting it

it also said none of the shows seem to enjoy very good trps for long time  like earlier days and audience are much smarter with remote and so the shell life of all shows is coming down slowly...

the reality shows hosted by BW stars are hugely popular in terms of getting trps and channelsa e spending crores on them

it was a bad year for fiction since most of the long running shows got axed.....(given bidaai.,karol bagh etc., as examples...)
plus all youth are now after acting and ...

they quoted examples of leads selected through net...like youtube and Face book etc.,

it was very interesting and they analysed how some tv actors and bolly wood people were more interested in money affairs (egs of sara khan  replacing female lead in ram ne milayi jodi ws given..that lead was replaced for dont know the reason...

they made fun of sati savithri types of ladies and said theyar e a vanishing tribe...with women being shown as different and lot of mental strength ..people are liking shows liek marayada., kaali., pratigya etc., where they show th female leads courageous..
it was very interesting to read,

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 25 December 2010 at 11:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasikaNinjaInPyjamaskubare

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
something funny:

all the reporters with mics:
the mics had logos of pakistani companies/channels

LOL

if only shan was in pakistan
i wud have gobbled him up already

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Shriya,
Thanks for that info. Sounds very interesting. And correct, from what I have read elsewhere.

Thats why the idea that one can wait for a track to unfold slowly and viewers should be patient etc.., no longer works. The CVs should not get angry with viewers for being demanding and complaining.
The TV world now is not like what it was between 2000-2008, when tracks totally unconnected to the main story would go on for weeks and people would watch. That no longer seems to be the case.

People are smart, and they know, even 'non-analytical, non-film festival type regular housewives' know when a story makes sense and when it doesn't.

Have heard this from a person with 4 decades in marketing (my dad): never take the customer for granted.

Edited by tvrasika - 25 December 2010 at 11:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123kubare

Go to top