RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #22 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@ may
 i ve been seeing u go on and on after the rasam track now.......lol........i know i can understand.........
Originally posted by p.fashion.d

^^^ totally garee with you.... RaSam story shld definately move, I like them.... but nt the god awful sneezing scene😆

With all the characters in one place tomorrow, I think the CVs are finally going to be able to balance.....ShaNak tension....RaSam love vs frienship....SunAvi supporting parents and Duck's puppy love😆....Watch out when Akshay comes back.....

Remember Akshay trying to play ' The Man😡'.......🤣

Things are looking good😊.....
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS>...I know I am not very active here....but Loads of love and best wishes for the new year and RBO REVIVAL....YUP thats what I am calling the show from now on...THIS IS THE RBO REVIVAL TRACK...what say????
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

@ may
 i ve been seeing u go on and on after the rasam track now.......lol........i know i can understand.........

It's just for the sake of balance and this is going to sound stupid....But to keep the negativity off ShaNak😳.....

We had no romance and people complained....When there is romance, poeple still compleain for a story too....So I am saying lets balnce ShaNak and the other characters....Plus it means less work for the actors....How much can YashAran do to fill six days....They need their health and we need to see them😃
Rahul needs some love in his life so he can leave shan alone.
Originally posted by Ashi22

Rahul needs some love in his life so he can leave shan alone.

Exactly.....

Congrats!! ...on new DT ...and Merry Christmas to all ...🥳 .......

Originally posted by priya1209

Congrats!! ...on new DT ...and Merry Christmas to all ...🥳 .......

Same to you Priya😃.....
@ashi : all rahul needs is a whack on his head!😆 and that too by shaan! lol kidding! I felt like hugging khushbooo today! :D
Hello...Everyone this my *Grand* entry to the DT wanted it to make it earlier...I don't know why I didn't! But will be more active as got holidays from Uni!

Happy X-mas everyone....Have great one!🤗