RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #22 - Page 49

Posted: 13 years ago
Where is everyone tonight?....Hope people are active on FB......
I dont know why is the forum empty  ..Sab left shayd...ya after a good epi ,kahin aur acitve hai . 😊

Edited: Somewhere it was written Yashu i on leave on end of dec ...Hope she gets to spend quality time with family on bday ..😊

Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by priya1209

I dont know why is the forum empty  ..Sab left shayd...ya after a good epi ,kahin aur acitve hai . 😊

Edited: Somewhere it was written Yashu i on leave on end of dec ...Hope she gets to spend quality time with family on bday ..😊

I think they ment maybe she will get time off for her Birthday....She should....And she derserves it....YashAran have had a great responsibility for many months....No wonder Yash Patnaik called them his ' Do anmol ratan ' ....He know how good they are and he even praised them in a earliar article tooSmile....

Karan and Yashashri are amongst the best ..God Bless and hope they get all the success they deserve...

Originally posted by priya1209

Karan and Yashashri are amongst the best ..God Bless and hope they get all the success they deserve...

Yes bless both of them😊....They are the main reason i get so defensive about the show....They are so hardworking and down to earth....A pleasure to watch....Don't know why they haven't got more recognition....S1 really needs to wake up to this talent....
WooooHoooooo!....We have completed 200 pages of the forum before the 200th episodeπŸ‘.....Well done everyone....

I am going to say Good Neend , will be back tomorrow...Love to all, bye!πŸ€—
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Everyone on the 200 pages..... πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Good Neend ....Cya ....
anyone onl99.........??
hi sana.wassup????yest epi is awsme.khanak is so rockng in the startng scene wid rahul......
Di wats the pen name for rahul and khanak...???