Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vahbbiz aka Pnachi/Birdie Appriciation Thread::

Riasa IF-Rockerz
Riasa
Riasa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

to Vahbbiz aka Panchi/ Birdie Appreciation Thread

Panchi assures that all fans of Star One have to keep watching Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani as the upcoming episodes are excited and there are big twists awaited and the show will get even more interesting. She also reveals other little known facts about herself. Read on to know Vahbiz better.

How similar or different are you from Panchi in real life and What quality of Panchi do you like best?

Dressing wise I am different (laughs) but my equation with Misha in the show is just like what I have with my brother in real life. Even my relationship with my parents is similar to what is shown in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. Like Panchi I too am a strong individual and very strong headed. I love the way she takes up issues and fights for her rights

In the show, you keep fighting with your sister Misha in real life how is your rapport with Priya Wal? Does fighting with Misha come naturally to you?

Priya and I have worked together in a show before that unfortunately did not go on air. Our chemistry is very good and both of us get completely into our character. In a way my scenes with Misha are so real and I can relate to them because I share a similar relationship with my brother.

The co-stars you get along with best? Tell us about your chemistry with Danish?

I am cordial with everyone but I am close to my mom, Vivian, Vishal and Tracker ( part of the college gang). Danish and my chemistry is good, we are again cordial with each other.

In real life, how would you handle if your fianc/husband was working with or for someone who you don't particularly like?

I believe that a person has to be understanding. As long as he keeps me secure I would not interfere in his matters.

How do you actors chill out during the break?

We have lots of fun whenever Tracker is around. In real life he is a lot like his character and keeps us in splits. During the lunch break we share our food. We also go to Oberoi mall and have a fun time during our breaks. If it's someone birthday we party together and have a blast.

Tell us something that we don't know about you…

I am new to TV and I think the viewers hardly know anything about me (laughs). This is my first TV show but I have been a model before this and have featured in a lot of commercials. I got my first break with the Samsung mobile ad . After that I did commercials with Shah Rukh Khan and John Abraham. Dermicool was another commercial of mine that was popular.

Most memorable scene and toughest scene till date?

All my scenes with the Dobrial family in them have been memorable for me. The Romeo-Juliet spoof that we did was the toughest sequence for me because I had never attempted comedy before. Thankfully we pulled it off.

What do you like best about Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani?

The show is so different. There has never been a show about a vampire on Indian television before. We are trendsetters and I also love the way every character is defined.

Message for fans?

I want to thank my fans for their wonderful response. I am overwhelmed by their love.

The latest in the show is that Danish had proposed to Panchi and she has agreed to marry him, her engagement party is underway. Keep watching Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Saturday 8.30 pm on STAR One to find out what happens next.

About Vahbbiz  Role as Panchi

Panchi Dobrial

Panchi is Arnab and Madhu's daughter, and elder sister to Misha. She is an ex-student of Mount College and still takes part in the student activities. She has a typical love-hate relationship with her sister Misha. She is in love with Danish.

STARONE.IN

Edited by Riasa - 24 December 2010 at 2:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222Akankshaa.

Riasa IF-Rockerz
Riasa
Riasa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
under construction
Riasa IF-Rockerz
Riasa
Riasa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index