Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I hope Gopi gets the chance to stand up for Koki (Page 2)

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

So as we have it for Monday's episode, it seems like the Mehta family will directly confront the Modi family on the "news" they heard about their to-be-daughter-in-law. In shame, Koki isn't even able to show her face so speaking might dur ki baat. I hope Gopi gets the chance to speak up and take Koki's side. I hope that Ketkiben starts to insult or blame Koki for not telling them about Kinjal and that is y they were in such a rush to marry her off. I hope Gopi for once gets the opportunity to show how much she cares for Koki IN FRONT OF AHEM!!! Since, from the start of the Mehta intro, Ketkiben has always wah wahed Gopi, as to how sweet she is, how perfect she is, how good and sanskari she is. I hope that they listen to her at least to clear Koki's name out. This will prove to Ahem that she indeed does care about HIS MOTHER and isn't doing anything out of greed. This is a really good chance for the CVs to use to give Gopi a new space or starting of a space in Ahem's heart. I hope they use it. They have let me down so many times and let go of so many chances before, but I hope this time CVs smell the coffee DARN IT!!! Ouch

tht would be awesome to watch!!! lets hope so and hope tht gopi find tht courage and open her mouth to say the truth but reading all the articles published so far and preview there is doubt bout it. but as the SNS mantra....hope for the best, prepare for the worst!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83-tellyaddict-

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

Originally posted by taral83

So as we have it for Monday's episode, it seems like the Mehta family will directly confront the Modi family on the "news" they heard about their to-be-daughter-in-law. In shame, Koki isn't even able to show her face so speaking might dur ki baat. I hope Gopi gets the chance to speak up and take Koki's side. I hope that Ketkiben starts to insult or blame Koki for not telling them about Kinjal and that is y they were in such a rush to marry her off. I hope Gopi for once gets the opportunity to show how much she cares for Koki IN FRONT OF AHEM!!! Since, from the start of the Mehta intro, Ketkiben has always wah wahed Gopi, as to how sweet she is, how perfect she is, how good and sanskari she is. I hope that they listen to her at least to clear Koki's name out. This will prove to Ahem that she indeed does care about HIS MOTHER and isn't doing anything out of greed. This is a really good chance for the CVs to use to give Gopi a new space or starting of a space in Ahem's heart. I hope they use it. They have let me down so many times and let go of so many chances before, but I hope this time CVs smell the coffee DARN IT!!! Ouch

tht would be awesome to watch!!! lets hope so and hope tht gopi find tht courage and open her mouth to say the truth but reading all the articles published so far and preview there is doubt bout it. but as the SNS mantra....hope for the best, prepare for the worst!!

EXACTLY!!! that is how we should all watch this show............with that exact attitude. and I can almost promise you...one day.....one fine day......our mantra will work and CVs will give us what we hoped for................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Gud luck taralben.. But it wont happen in near future.. Our CVs are a bit lost. They just want to conc on lite matters that has fast solutn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Go to top