India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I hope Gopi gets the chance to stand up for Koki

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
So as we have it for Monday's episode, it seems like the Mehta family will directly confront the Modi family on the "news" they heard about their to-be-daughter-in-law. In shame, Koki isn't even able to show her face so speaking might dur ki baat. I hope Gopi gets the chance to speak up and take Koki's side. I hope that Ketkiben starts to insult or blame Koki for not telling them about Kinjal and that is y they were in such a rush to marry her off. I hope Gopi for once gets the opportunity to show how much she cares for Koki IN FRONT OF AHEM!!! Since, from the start of the Mehta intro, Ketkiben has always wah wahed Gopi, as to how sweet she is, how perfect she is, how good and sanskari she is. I hope that they listen to her at least to clear Koki's name out. This will prove to Ahem that she indeed does care about HIS MOTHER and isn't doing anything out of greed. This is a really good chance for the CVs to use to give Gopi a new space or starting of a space in Ahem's heart. I hope they use it. They have let me down so many times and let go of so many chances before, but I hope this time CVs smell the coffee DARN IT!!! Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyanupamgsaina01rusha4003roseflower_07Dhabu89suk19-tellyaddict-.Verity.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@taral....CVs already wasted 2-3 opportunities for improving GoHam relation.....and now again m not expecting anything ....

but loved ur scenario..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Dhabu89suk19

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
praying that your scenario pans out Taralben

Edited by upasana.diya - 24 December 2010 at 3:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Dhabu89tina_1234

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by taral83

So as we have it for Monday's episode, it seems like the Mehta family will directly confront the Modi family on the "news" they heard about their to-be-daughter-in-law. In shame, Koki isn't even able to show her face so speaking might dur ki baat. I hope Gopi gets the chance to speak up and take Koki's side. I hope that Ketkiben starts to insult or blame Koki for not telling them about Kinjal and that is y they were in such a rush to marry her off. I hope Gopi for once gets the opportunity to show how much she cares for Koki IN FRONT OF AHEM!!! Since, from the start of the Mehta intro, Ketkiben has always wah wahed Gopi, as to how sweet she is, how perfect she is, how good and sanskari she is. I hope that they listen to her at least to clear Koki's name out. This will prove to Ahem that she indeed does care about HIS MOTHER and isn't doing anything out of greed. This is a really good chance for the CVs to use to give Gopi a new space or starting of a space in Ahem's heart. I hope they use it. They have let me down so many times and let go of so many chances before, but I hope this time CVs smell the coffee DARN IT!!! Ouch

In theory everything makes sense and this is the perfect way for Ahem to start noticing Gopi...Again in theory!  This is the CV's we are talking about,  As you said in the highlighted section you have been let down so many times...as we all have so this time I see no difference.  It is not that I am not hopeful,  but I have zero faith in the CV's ability to actually show any kind of emotional attachment happening between GoHemAngry   I will continue to pray and hope just in case the CV's actually take a chance as you have mentioned.  It is the perfect opportunity!  Kash ye sab jaldi hone lag...aab chain nahi hai intezar ki.  Kab endono ko ek karenge CV's?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003suk19

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I am so happy to be among a bunch of optimists! We all know that it wont happen that very fast right? Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

I am so happy to be among a bunch of optimists! We all know that it wont happen that very fast right? Unhappy
That is all we can do for ourself here, be optimist. No point in huffing and puffing over things that are not happening on the show...........ya once in a while we have to vent it out, I do too.......but really will it make a difference to the CVs.........absoluetly not. They careless what we have to say on what we want to see.................CVs=careless vilians in Saathiya. LOL  So instead, watch the show happy and forget about the show happy........

Edited by taral83 - 24 December 2010 at 8:11pm

rusha4003

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

CVs = Careless Villains, thats perfect taral.

rusha4003

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Good thoughts. But isn't it similar to Building up castles in air.....

taral83

Go to top