India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Are we responsible?

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
A couple of things - on a lighter note - Are we responsible for Baba's nanga punga state - after cv's took away his clothes (almost all of them) after we complained?

Are we responsible for the end of the Arushi track? Or are we getting blamed by the reporters and cv's again? If we are then we are proud of it! So well done to each and every one of us!

Edited by carisma2 - 24 December 2010 at 1:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07coasta_70tara_211DriftInfinitely---Yemi---babithaj....Poojie....

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Carishma if we responsible for this then good. I will be happy that they heard our voice. Our endless post of our members like u, anu, merarai and others. i don;t remember everybody's names sorry for that.
     Now CV's have to open their eyes for the year 2011 it is a high time they show Krishna in his feet. he has been delaying it for a while. they have to show him atleast taking care of himself and his wife. i like the way CV's showed pratigya today. she just clicked the krishna's weak point her tears. there was not much speech and all. the cv's has to maintain that. when he comes back on monday i don;t want pratigay to be rude to him when she hears how he got the moeny atleast she should appreciate he got his money. he earned it by himself and make him understand things in his way not her way. this will be a bumby road for them but she has to give him the postive energy and the love otherwise krishna will be gone like a wind. we all know his nature. he is justing waiting for that. Hope cv's handle it well and they end this arushi track. they show something sensible and realible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
High Carisma,

Nice post once again !

I would feel really happy if any of my posts about Bigamy played any part to change the disgraceful track. Bigamy is a social crime and the only complain I have is that the cvs are not going to show any consequences or punishment for the crimes, Acc to the article Aa is going to run away in the night. She should have faced some kind of punishment and I do not even want to talk about Shakti because a monster like him will once again walk free.

But nevertheless I am happy it will be over and the story will move on with Kriya and their life.

Thanks

Anu 

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Carishma if we responsible for this then good. I will be happy that they heard our voice. Our endless post of our members like u, anu, merarai and others. i don;t remember everybody's names sorry for that.
     Now CV's have to open their eyes for the year 2011 it is a high time they show Krishna in his feet. he has been delaying it for a while. they have to show him atleast taking care of himself and his wife. i like the way CV's showed pratigya today. she just clicked the krishna's weak point her tears. there was not much speech and all. the cv's has to maintain that. when he comes back on monday i don;t want pratigay to be rude to him when she hears how he got the moeny atleast she should appreciate he got his money. he earned it by himself and make him understand things in his way not her way. this will be a bumby road for them but she has to give him the postive energy and the love otherwise krishna will be gone like a wind. we all know his nature. he is justing waiting for that. Hope cv's handle it well and they end this arushi track. they show something sensible and realible.
i think prats has handled the situation very well so far.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

High Carisma,

Nice post once again !

I would feel really happy if any of my posts about Bigamy played any part to change the disgraceful track. Bigamy is a social crime and the only complain I have is that the cvs are not going to show any consequences or punishment for the crimes, Acc to the article Aa is going to run away in the night. She should have faced some kind of punishment and I do not even want to talk about Shakti because a monster like him will once again walk free.

But nevertheless I am happy it will be over and the story will move on with Kriya and their life.

Thanks

Anu 
HI

and thanks a lot. we finally did it, and ignoring ynk was the best thing ever.
The story line is definately moving forward - though one thing i still wanna see id krish punching amanwa.

---Yemi---

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

High Carisma,

Nice post once again !

Thanks

Anu 
HI

The story line is definately moving forward - though one thing i still wanna see id krish punching amanwa.
I honestly would not want Krish to take the law in his own hands since he has just started working and I do not want him to get into trouble with the law,  but I think in this case about Aman I would not mind if he confronted him. That guy is as sly as a fox.
ANu

carisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Ya that is true.i also don;t want krishna to get into troubles and he is in clean slates. eventhough his family is in all the bad doings i mean his dad and brother. but the CV's have to show that if there is wrong it will be punised. Until now they have not got the guts to show the punishment for the year 2011 let us hope they have the courage to show the punishment also along with the wrong doings.
     Carishma u r right pratigya for the first time handled the situvation very nicely. i mean the cv also showed it in a nice way. hope the cv maintain that and they don;t show any contradictory thing on monday. they usually do that.

carisma2

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

High Carisma,

Nice post once again !

Thanks

Anu 
HI

don't care as long IT is out of the Niwas and the show, but if the keep her around she have to pay the price of her stupidity.

carisma2

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top