India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

AJMBHK is doing well it seems !!

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Ratan Rajput caught in a Catch 22 situation?

Friday, December 24, 2010 | 8:21:26 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 15 Comments
Ratan Rajput caught in a Catch 22 situation?

The buzz is that Ratan Rajput is in a slight problem as her Zee TV show Agle Janam might get extended, which means that her dates might clash with her Swayamvar on Imagine..

Ratan Rajput, the girl who got into the spot light as the subtle and soft Laali of Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo is apparently excited and looking forward to her Swayamvar on National Television with 'Ratan Ka Rishta' on Imagine.

However, we hear that the girl might be in a slight problem as her serial on Zee TV, produced by Swastik Pictures has apparently been extended for few months.

Our source from the industry states, "Agle Janam was tipped to end this year, but then got postponed to January 2011. Ratan accepted the offer for her Swayamvar from Imagine with a notion that she could jump to her Swayamvar soon after Agle Janam ends. But Zee TV has now decided to extend the show by few months, and this means that Ratan is bound by the contract and cannot let go off the Zee show. This has created a problem for her, as the promo of her Swayamvar is already out on Imagine. The show is well and truly on, as the phone lines have been opened and calls are pouring in for registration".

Apparently, the grapevine is that Zee TV is contemplating to throw a case on Ratan Rajput that she cannot leave their show and move on. On the other hand, Imagine has been receiving a very good response for the third Season of Swayamvar that will feature Ratan Rajput. Ratan ka Rishta on Imagine is scheduled to launch in February 2011.

"Ratan Rajput will surely go ahead with the Swayamvar come what may. She will have to work out on the logistics and manage her dates well, if she has to do both the shows together. But the best situation for her will be when she has her dates free and Agle Janam ends without getting any extension", adds our source.

TellyBuzz asked Ratan about the possibility of Agle Janam getting an extension and she says, "I was not the one who told you people that Agle Janam was going off air, in the first case. And even now, it is the media who is telling me that the show has got an extension. Agle Janam is very dear to me, and I am very possessive about it. Having said this, every show has to end one day, but we do not know when Agle Janam will be ending".

Ask her whether she has got into a problem with her signing up for the Swayamvar and with Agle Janam not ending now, she laughs it off saying, "This is all a rumour".

An actor from Agle Janam on terms of anonymity did tell us, "Like you, I have also heard of the show getting an extension. The show is doing well at the 7.30 PM slot and we think we can do well if we remain on air".

When contacted, Sukesh Motwani, Fiction Head Zee TV told us, "I do not want to comment on Agle Janam".

Let's see what exactly comes out of this Catch 22 situation for Ratan..

Dis is the biggest JOKE of the year, dat AJMBHK is doing well in the 7:30 slot with 1.2 or sometimes 0.9 TRP. If dis is good the I WONDER what CB was doing as it ended with a 3.5 TRP and b4 the closure announcement still managed to get a TRP of 2.5 or 2.7 Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakbillo77sia_lovelynycsweetiefatssrilanka

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Hehe.......True the person who said that line needs to check up the reality, TAM reports are here in the open for everyone. The rival channel gets TRP of above 4.7 in the same slot, you barely manage 1. something and you think you are doing well? Great people ROFL  Looks like the effect of working in the ZEE channel has worked on actors too.......Long Live Reverse Logic  ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakbillo77abhilasha_dreamfatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
True.Dis is d biggest joke of d year.Wow!Gr8.I guess dis reporter doesnt knw d difference btween 1& 3.5
Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
its think hatke for zee! I wonder why is Sukesh Motwani ji not commenting! he gave full 2-3 sentences reply to the question regarding KB extension inspite of bad trps...
anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
this is the biggest joke ever.and i hope this will be the last joke of the year.what can i say.
chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Abhilasha its so sad to see Zee operates this way an we hav no other choice but to demand CB2  on this same disgusting channel...There can be three things for this situation; first they cant read numbers (failed in elementary school), second they are blind inapart of being dumb and third, they are ignorant of the facts coz they want to satisfy big egos of their own..how can a actor of their once popular show go to some other channel kind of attitute

Just sending them recent TAMs with AJ 1.3 and CB TAM for sept17 2.8...i know wont make any diff coz of three reasons stated above but stilllll

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77sia_lovely

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Abhilasha its so sad to see Zee operates this way an we hav no other choice but to demand CB2  on this same disgusting channel...There can be three things for this situation; first they cant read numbers (failed in elementary school), second they are blind inapart of being dumb and third, they are ignorant of the facts coz they want to satisfy big egos of their own..how can a actor of their once popular show go to some other channel kind of attitute

Just sending them recent TAMs with AJ 1.3 and CB TAM for sept17 2.8...i know wont make any diff coz of three reasons stated above but stilllll

Yet we need to try to make these ego bloating, blind, elementary failed persons LOLunderstand the logics!! And we need to send hate mails galore. 

AJ seems to have got a good six month extension???? WHY in the earth?? CB with much much better ratings couldnt get another month extension, but AJ is getting?? WHy, they need to answer us!!! Especially after floating the articles of CB2!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakanusha34billo77

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
t4s

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top