Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

TaAnu VM ~Updated VM Maula Mere~ (Page 2)

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
one more thing i forgot to mention that i just loved the background tune of the hum-tum movie that u sed in this vdo mix
truly loved all the ANURAG-TAANI eternal ,sweet scenes in this vdo mix
we tere liye fans now hv to keep ourselves happy by watching such vdo mixes of anurag-taani as in the show we r hardly getting any scenes of them together now -a days !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

one more thing i forgot to mention that i just loved the background tune of the hum-tum movie that u sed in this vdo mix
we tere liye fans now hv to keep ourselves happy by watching such vdo mixes of anurag-taani as in the show we r hardly getting any scenes of them together now -a days !!!

true, true. i actually like the fact that Taanu are kinda angry at each other but not really. this shows that they will make up soon and the romance will start blossoming again. hehe. ahh and more videos for me to make! :D

sita11

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dancexlovexlive

true, true. i actually like the fact that Taanu are kinda angry at each other but not really. this shows that they will make up soon and the romance will start blossoming again. hehe. ahh and more videos for me to make! :D
really we all want to see nice TaAnu scenes
wish if this cud b shown Smile
but it seems the creatives r in no mood to show anymore TaAnu scenes Ouch
it seems they hv taken any oath or what for not showing the TaAnu scenes OuchOuch

Shaily.

Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dancexlovexlive

really we all want to see nice TaAnu scenes
wish if this cud b shown Smile
but it seems the creatives r in no mood to show anymore TaAnu scenes Ouch
it seems they hv taken any oath or what for not showing the TaAnu scenes OuchOuch

yah well, if they don't show it soon. they aren't gonna get there high trps like they usually do so hopefully there gonna have to end up showing that harshiya romance. or maybe we can start having more harshiya interviews. yup that'll cheer us up!

Go to top