Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Written Update - Dec 24 (Mission: Get Rid Of Arpi)

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
hello party people!! look who is back!! ME! Big smile ...sorry for ditching you guys but got over swamped with work and all that stuff...just ask chatty! LOLLOLLOL but...im here now...and gosh have i missed doing the updates!!! i had been out of touch for this week and much of last week but i finally caught up Big smileBig smileBig smile...need i say...Bhootni has been maha annoying with her crying fests...speaking of that witch!! i so wanted her to see Avi and Arpi's jungle mein mangle he he WinkWinkWink...but omg...Jagat's fiance...whats her name...i forgot...so im gonna call her Preeto! LOLLOL i think it fits!! usne toh saab ki baja dali!! ClapClapClapClap...

lets get on with todays update...

oh oh

MERRY X-MAS to all!! Embarrassed

December 24

Part 1
Episode opens with Avita, Bhootni and Bhayankar in the room...Bhayankar says that the cop has given his statement...Avi gets worried and asks if the cop took their names but Bhayankar (dude...we need a short version of his name Confused...since his name means scary...and ghosts are scary...from here on out im calling him BOO Wink)...he says  no...the cop didnt take their names...Avi cant believe it...but Boo says that the cop said it was some thief and the police are now lookin for that thief...Avi is maha confused as to how this could happen...even Bhootni cant figure out why the cop is lying...definitely something is up...

At the hospital the cop
(whats his name again? Confused) he is saying to Avi in his mind that he has only changed his statement but not his intentions...he is gonna give Avi such a mauth that his every fiber will sceam...a kind of mauth that will cause all gunahoon ka devta's to be scared.. (chal haat! there is only one GKD and thats Avi Day Dreaming) ...

At the house...Arpi is sleeping while Avi looks on...he promises to take her out of this sadhma no matter who he has to face off with...enter Bhootni and her chamcha...Avi saying that he will fight law and the whole world for Arpi...Bhootni says dont be childish...listen to me...its because of you that we exist, this family exists and this house exists...if anything happens to you we wont matter...
(vaise bhi you dont matter! TongueTongue) ....she tells him to trust her...his life is in danger...because the cop didnt take your names he has made his intentions clear...his bullet only has your name on it...trust me...i know...she asks him to get out of town while the cop is still after him...Bhootni pleads with him but Avi is like where do i go? and if i do...will he stop coming after me...i wont run like a dog or car...you've taught me to live like a lion...let me do so...he storms out but Bhootni chases him...Avi says he knows she worries for him but he wont hide scared...because others will come after him...if he just hides then people will make fun of him...and he cant have that...their reputation will be ruined... (this i agree with...face your challenges head on! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...just like a sher! Wink) ...im a real man...ill die by taking a bullet to the chest but i wont run away...he says he understands her...he can die for her (oh please!! she's soooo not worth it! DeadDead) ...but he cant step back from the respect that is tied to her and this family...he leaves...Bhootni looks on...Chamcha comes and agrees...he does some pathar and nadhi dialogues...maha boring (SleepySleepySleepy...wake me up when he's done talking Tongue) ...Bhootni says that the path Avi has chosen has death written all over it...i cant sit back and watch...Chamcha gives advice but in mute...looks like it has an effect on Bhootni...she tells him to get started...

In Arpi's room she is sleeping but wakes up because someone is rubbing her head...its her friend...she is surprised to see her...Arpi gets up and and hugs her wile crying...her friend tells her to not cry...whatever happened was wrong but situations come up and we cant control it...besides what you did was to save Avi's life...i know you...stop blaming yourself...keep this to yourself...tell no one
(haye...what a friend Hug) ...

Part 2
Arpi tells Anjali (yay...i got her name Big smile) ...that the cop hasnt taken their names...she is worried that the cop will come after Avi...Anjali tells Arpi to relax and let Avi handle the situation...she is sure nothing will happen to him...they hug again...

Outside by Avi's personal mandir...Bhootni comes to Avi...she tells him to at least understand what she is saying...the mess that is created because of Arpi...he shouldnt put his life at risk...as for everyone worry...it will only go away once they deal with the cop...Avi walks past Bhootni...he says fine...ill go and kill the cop...Bhootni tells him that he cant because thats what they want...this time she will kill him... (Lage haath aapne aapko bhi khallas karlena LOLLOLLOL)...Avi protests but Bhootni isnt listening...she says that its about Arpi too...she is been so depressed since she came back...the longer she stays here she will remember those days...Bhootni says he should send her somewhere...at least to her myaaka since its her brothers wedding...Avi says he would but she wont agree...and her dad shows his aukad again (that he surely will...kutte ki dum joh hai AngryAngryAngry) ...Bhootni says she knows how to handle Arpi's dad...call him...

At Arpi's Myaaka...Chirag making guest list and says the forgot Mamaji...Arpi's dad says i dont want another of her (mom's) family at my door step...his phone rings and it Bhootni...she says "Ka be saap ki aulad"
(ROFL frog or snake...he always sticks his tongue out! before you know it we will be calling him an ant eater LOL) ...she taunts him about not getting an invitation for the sons wedding and all this happened and you didnt call to see how we are...Dad makes excuse saying that im in so much pain lately.....it started in my knees went to my shoulders and then to my head and made me forget... (ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked aab yeh kya naya disease hai...tauba...someone call the doctor so they can run painful experiments WinkWinkWink) ...she orders him to call Arpi home for the wedding...Dad is like of course...we invite you all...Bhootni hangs up....Dad is flipping out...Chirag asks who was it and taunts him for sweating and all...Dad then beats him....he says it was the Dian (LOLLOLLOL sahi pehchana Tongue) ...Bhootni tells Avi not to worry...she will fix it all...Avi left in thoughts....

Part 3
Arpi in her room looking at a picture (sorry missed a bit Ouch) ...

in the hall...Arpi's parents and Chirag are there...Arpi comes and is shocked to see them here...Dad says we are here to take you...Arpi says i wont go...Bhootni is not pleased...Dad is persistant saying that what happened is done...you shouldnt mind what your parents...but without you how will your brother tie his sehra (tell PReeto...she will do it! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) ....her mom comes to her...Arpi says you understand right Mom...you know why i cant go...i cant go to the house where my husband or our relationship doesnt have respect...Arpi in tears...Dad is looking on when Avi comes down...Dad kisses serious a*s...he says we are lucky to have a damad like you...me misunderstood you...he nearly falls to Avi's feet but Avi stops him...Dad does more brown nosing (tauba...kya namuna hai Dead) ...Dad tells Avi they are here to take Arpi and him...he says that Avi must come to his one and only Sala's wedding (aare...phir CHirag kya...uski saali hai? LOLLOLLOL) ...we will enjoy the event...Avi goes to Arpi and tells her she should go...she says she wont go w/out him....Dad does more pleading...Arpi says this is my house and runs off....
Precap: Avi saying he is the luckiest hubby (...it got cut Confused)
The End
JAZ

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shadzlogic65mauvemaszsanamrahmanTamy95sp87nupsksuper_boySuhana6emina-sia-_nandinichistaVistaadannoSophia21RoarkSuhaniSoniachatterboxnivedithayoga23priyasmile.sara-Prashu-Dreamygal301

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
thanks for updates di......good night

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Ohh Jazwa..

Missed you....

Loved ur update....
thnks a lot!!
enjoyd reading it....

thnks dear..
Bye..
good night
take care

jnawaz

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
ThanksSmile

jnawaz

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Jaz thanks for update. your style is so good yaar. i am still laughingLOL and my hubby is try to sleep beside me and staring at me what happen to meSilly
Jagat fiance name is "Simple " their jodi name is "JaPle". Arpi friend name is manjari not Anjali, and Bhayankar name Amjad. and yes Cop name is Rnvijay Singh AKA RV. now we have Bhootni and her chamcha jodi name too i.e. "BhanDit"

jnawaz

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
ooh jazwwwwwwwwwaaaaaa Hug

welcome back  missed u and ur updates..  a bland episode u made it interesting with ur running commentary.

thanks for putting it up..
jaz precap had avdesh putthing his head down on arpita and thier noses kiss each other sort of..

hahahhaa u hv changed the  cast names

hhah  very good do try to be active there is so much going on and i know ur missing loads

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysmile.sarajnawaz

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jaz.......still laughing at your commentsLOL

BJ is definitely upto something

Precap was cuteEmbarrassed

Vista

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyjnawaz

emina Goldie
emina
emina

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Very funny updateLOL... Thanks JazSmile

jnawaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index