Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

SHEKHAR begs Rekha on his knees to save Laali!

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Shekhar goes down on his knees to beg Rekha to save Laali!

It is a critical time at the Loha House.  Laali is at death's door.  Only Rekha could save Laali by giving her blood to her. Only her blood type matches that of her sister's.  ConfusedConfused

Earlier, Ranvijay did something with the blood test results that arrived at his house.

It is surprising that the results hasn't aroused the doctor's suspicions. Shouldn't one of Laali's parents blood type have matched that of Laali? AngryAngryStupid doctor!!!

The situation is so desperate and yet Rekha refuses to give her blood to Laali because her heart is filled with rage at what she perceives as the wrongs Laali has done to her to spoil her life. AngryOuchOuch

(Selfish Rekha is wallowing in her own self-pity.)Angry

Everyone begs her to change her mind: Her mother, and father ask, then yell at her. CryCry

Shekhar is shocked at Rekha's rigid stance and her refusal. ShockedShocked

He comes to her and begs her, and finally he goes down on his knees to her.  "Please save Laali," he begs. CryCry

But Rekha is unmoved. She refuses.
Evil SmileEvil Smile Shekhar realises Rekha won't be of any help.Shocked

Helpless, he says he will save his beloved Laali on his own.Heart

But when he goes to her room, Laali has apparently stopped breathing, her hands are cold and limp.OuchConfusedCryCry

In the precap, we see everyone surrounding her bed and crying.

With the show ending, it could be the end of Laali's life too!!!Big smileCry

Edited by Neela10 - 24 December 2010 at 1:48pm

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Laali can't die ..I m sure on that..I mean human could be Selfish and So Cruel ..But God Can't.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile.shes most kind and Loving Girl...As Much know god helps those Who helps Others...

I know God will help and Save her any ways...She does not deserve this death...that also in effort to save  Selfish People Like RekhaAngryI dont care with this Witch Rekha now..She can just go to hell..Marry Loha or RV and Do hell with them....I hate her ...

Shekhar was begging life for Laali..I mean Rekha dint moved...Not for baby Whom she calls like her own son...Littl Madhav..CryCryCry
purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Thats really sad Cry How could she behave like that to her own sister though?Ouch I wonder why shekher hasn't still become normal yet,after all that has happened this week... What are the creators planning to do with him? No wonder why the ratings are so low. I mean this show has always been to do with the exploitation of women (along with similar issues) etc... and the ratings were always high, so why would people stop watching the show now? it is obviously because they have decreased shekhers role too much. Nearly all of the men in this serial believe they are superiour to women.At the start of the serial, there was some balance,as shekhar was the one who respected women and raised his voice against injustice done to women. However,now he hardly has a say. The creators are not thinking straight.

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

Thats really sad Cry How could she behave like that to her own sister though?Ouch I wonder why shekher hasn't still become normal yet,after all that has happened this week...

I wonder the Same...
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Rekha is heartless, I hope Shekhar sticks to his promise and won't spare her. I want to see Shekhar back to normal and wreaking havoc on Rekha, Suman, Loha and Ranvijay.
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

Thats really sad Cry How could she behave like that to her own sister though?Ouch I wonder why shekher hasn't still become normal yet,after all that has happened this week... What are the creators planning to do with him? No wonder why the ratings are so low. I mean this show has always been to do with the exploitation of women (along with similar issues) etc... and the ratings were always high, so why would people stop watching the show now? it is obviously because they have decreased shekhers role too much. Nearly all of the men in this serial believe they are superiour to women.At the start of the serial, there was some balance,as shekhar was the one who respected women and raised his voice against injustice done to women. However,now he hardly has a say. The creators are not thinking straight.

I agree with you, Purple4.  I fear  the CVs have "murdered" Shekhar's character.AngryAngry 
Instead of exploiting his mentally challenged role to the full post leap, his character was reduced so badly that he became a shadow of his former self  ... his dialog was reduced, so was the camera time, his input was reduced to nothing. 

A lot of viewers, particularly his fans were disappointed. 
Besides, he was the only male role model for the male viewers of the show. All the other males in AJ were doing negative roles.ConfusedConfused
Confused
One other thing, because his character was so strong initially the fact that his character became so weak was startlingly obvious to everyone.  Some may have started wondering what the hell was he doing in the serial at all and that maybe his character should be deleted. (I was the biggest proponent of thatBig smile.)

But I give Rawat credit for holding on to his character and portraying the mentally challenged Shekhar to the best of his abilities.  He continues playing that character so well despite only appearing on camera only a few minutes in whole episodes.  Good on you, Rawat. Hopefully, we will see your character, Shekhar back again with all his faculties intact.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top