•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
wen ekta launchd d shw she said itz an unique love story.. Bt i dnt thnk its unique al , juz like al her shows , were women suffer a lot bt n dis shw tanni suffers , a lot lot more oly dat s unique.. I m realy upset with d presnt trck. If 1 episode s shwn well as loving happy enjyng.. Dan rest a week r mnth we av suffer with evils.. I feel vry les scene of taanu r shwn.. I m highly disapntd with d shw nw.. As far as 2days episde i lost my craze of wtchng d shw.   let me tel u wat wil hapn n d upcmng episode... Tanni wil suffer , suffer a lot , suffer a lot lot.. Dat s gng 2 hpn nthng mre. No hopes n vikas gupta any mre.. V oly gt disapntd wen v av hopes..
If i av hurtd sme1 feeling i realy sorry.. Sorry yer bt wt i wrote accordng 2 me s truth !!!
Well if you haven't noticed, that is exactly what majority of the producers say at the launch of their shows, that their "show is unique"

However, there is always something that will remind you of a typical drama, so there is no point in having high expectations. (especially if its from Ekta) lol, but thats my opinion.

Maheen xx
I KNOW RIGHT!
but i specially remember her saying there will be no vamps, it will be a love story that is unique....
ppfftt as if, there's unlimited amount of vamps/evils entering
U seriously trusted her...?
Dont believe to ANYTHING she says
Its start with her bashan but den she change it for trp