Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The significance of the camping trip... (Page 3)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SounSoun

Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by SounSoun

I don't know why but i Think that Maithili was a girl from the opposite clan  Confused

Oh No. Don't say that. I can't imagine a girl loved by Abhay being nasty.
No i think she was a good girl Big smile but their relationship was not accepted by the "leaders" of the clans !! but ithink we should wait and watch LOL we never know kabkya ho jaey !

That feels better. That will be interesting twist to the story, if that happens. But from what they have shown till now it seems that Abhay and Maithali from both humans when they died.

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Mehak.

Yep.. I hope she finds out something but what would b a treat is if abhiya share a tent , most probably not but you never know ;)

<font color="#006666" size="2">LOLEven if they don't, our hot Vampire is bound to visit Pia's tent. LOLAfterall, he is her saayaWink</font>

Hehehe!!! LOL ofcourse LOL Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
I guess, pia here will come to know about the truth of Abhay.its really amazing.

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

ROFLROFL @Chill_out I know from your posts - it's just Abhay Abhay and Abhay  

Lol!!LOL Ya its Abhay all the way but I love and adore Pia tooEmbarrassed Its just that I'm in no hurry for her to find out about Abhay's truth but I have no problem if she does. I feel she'll stumble upon clues and then be her usual nosy self with Abhay screaming at her as alwaysOuch

I loved that brief softened look on Abhay's face. Wish we see more of that soon.
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

I guess, pia here will come to know about the truth of Abhay.its really amazing.

ozzy - we are waiting for that, aren't we? Will that be Christmas gift or a new year gift?
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I think it is here that Pia is going to discover that Abhay is a Vampire. But despite of that fact I do not think she would stop loving Abhay just like Bella was not scared of loving Edward. After all, this Show is some what based on Twilight, right?

Edited by Anamika1570 - 24 December 2010 at 8:26pm
tanda Senior Member
tanda
tanda

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
ya!..but m not lukig forward for Pia knowing abt abhay but i guess after feww sweet moments!..the moment of truth wil b cuming up in the nxt epis and then v can find pia confused...but there wil be few abhiya scenes surely

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I think it is here that Pia is going to discover that Abhay is a Vampire. But despite of that fact I do not think she would stop loving Abhay just like Bella was not scared of loving Edward. After all, this Show is some what based on Twilight, right?

Pia has already crossed the line where she can stop loving Abhay for any reason. LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index