Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The significance of the camping trip... (Page 2)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SounSoun

I don't know why but i Think that Maithili was a girl from the opposite clan  Confused

Oh No. Don't say that. I can't imagine a girl loved by Abhay being nasty.

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Agree with chillout that these camping trips are meant for the leads to get intimate etc LOL
But it might lead to giving an idea to Piya, about what Abhay really is...and then Piya might get into trouble again>Abhay saves/protects her Embarrassed
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Well, we've seen tons of shows where such trips are excuses for intimacy between the leads. But this one is definitely different. I don't know about Pia but for us, viewers, it will definitely reveal something regarding clan wars and even what the opposite clan is. So ya, I think there's more in store for us than just AbhIya momentsSmile

Abhiya scenes indeed will be a treat for all of us.

I just was relating it  to Twilight (I know I shouldn't but alas, can't help it). So, I related this incident to Bella's group trip to the beach in Quillette area. Since this was just after Pia's Googling Abhay, I thought may be we are heading towards Abhay's Vampiregiri reveal to Pia. 

Yup! Quite possible that Pia will find out that Abhay is a vampire. But I won't be surprised if she does or doesn't. Anything is possible. I'm pretty indifferent towards thatLOL

ROFLROFL @Chill_out I know from your posts - it's just Abhay Abhay and Abhay  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Yep.. I hope she finds out something but what would b a treat is if abhiya share a tent , most probably not but you never know ;)

LOL Even if they don't, our hot Vampire is bound to visit Pia's tent. LOL Afterall, he is her saaya Wink 
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

Agree with chillout that these camping trips are meant for the leads to get intimate etc LOL
But it might lead to giving an idea to Piya, about what Abhay really is...and then Piya might get into trouble again>Abhay saves/protects her Embarrassed

That's so much true. These trips bring those moments. It's just the likeness of this situation to twilight beach trip that is giving me ideas. 

And yes, we all love those Knight Abhay scenes.Day Dreaming
SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SounSoun

I don't know why but i Think that Maithili was a girl from the opposite clan  Confused

Oh No. Don't say that. I can't imagine a girl loved by Abhay being nasty.
No i think she was a good girl Big smile but their relationship was not accepted by the "leaders" of the clans !! but ithink we should wait and watch LOL we never know kabkya ho jaey !
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Yep.. I hope she finds out something but what would b a treat is if abhiya share a tent , most probably not but you never know ;)

High hopes MehakROFL When was the last time a guy and a girl shared a tent on a college field trip???! But ya, we can always hope for the cliched hero-heroine get lost in the jungleDancing

Ritzie

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL @Chill_out I know from your posts - it's just Abhay Abhay and Abhay  

Lol!!LOL Ya its Abhay all the way but I love and adore Pia tooEmbarrassed Its just that I'm in no hurry for her to find out about Abhay's truth but I have no problem if she does. I feel she'll stumble upon clues and then be her usual nosy self with Abhay screaming at her as alwaysOuch

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index