The significance of the camping trip... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Yup! Quite possible that Pia will find out that Abhay is a vampire. But I won't be surprised if she does or doesn't. Anything is possible. I'm pretty indifferent towards thatπŸ˜†

🀣🀣 @Chill_out I know from your posts - it's just Abhay Abhay and Abhay  
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Yep.. I hope she finds out something but what would b a treat is if abhiya share a tent , most probably not but you never know ;)

πŸ˜† Even if they don't, our hot Vampire is bound to visit Pia's tent. πŸ˜† Afterall, he is her saaya πŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by cutemug

Agree with chillout that these camping trips are meant for the leads to get intimate etc πŸ˜†
But it might lead to giving an idea to Piya, about what Abhay really is...and then Piya might get into trouble again>Abhay saves/protects her 😳

That's so much true. These trips bring those moments. It's just the likeness of this situation to twilight beach trip that is giving me ideas. 

And yes, we all love those Knight Abhay scenes.😍
Originally posted by Ritz93

Oh No. Don't say that. I can't imagine a girl loved by Abhay being nasty.
No i think she was a good girl πŸ˜ƒ but their relationship was not accepted by the "leaders" of the clans !! but ithink we should wait and watch πŸ˜† we never know kabkya ho jaey !
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Yep.. I hope she finds out something but what would b a treat is if abhiya share a tent , most probably not but you never know ;)

High hopes Mehak🀣 When was the last time a guy and a girl shared a tent on a college field trip???! But ya, we can always hope for the cliched hero-heroine get lost in the jungle

🀣🀣 @Chill_out I know from your posts - it's just Abhay Abhay and Abhay  

Lol!!πŸ˜† Ya its Abhay all the way but I love and adore Pia too😳 Its just that I'm in no hurry for her to find out about Abhay's truth but I have no problem if she does. I feel she'll stumble upon clues and then be her usual nosy self with Abhay screaming at her as always
Originally posted by SounSoun

No i think she was a good girl πŸ˜ƒ but their relationship was not accepted by the "leaders" of the clans !! but ithink we should wait and watch πŸ˜† we never know kabkya ho jaey !

That feels better. That will be interesting twist to the story, if that happens. But from what they have shown till now it seems that Abhay and Maithali from both humans when they died.

<font color="#006666" size="2">πŸ˜†Even if they don't, our hot Vampire is bound to visit Pia's tent. πŸ˜†Afterall, he is her saayaπŸ˜‰</font>

Hehehe!!! πŸ˜† ofcourse πŸ˜† 😳
I guess, pia here will come to know about the truth of Abhay.its really amazing.
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Lol!!πŸ˜† Ya its Abhay all the way but I love and adore Pia too😳 Its just that I'm in no hurry for her to find out about Abhay's truth but I have no problem if she does. I feel she'll stumble upon clues and then be her usual nosy self with Abhay screaming at her as always

I loved that brief softened look on Abhay's face. Wish we see more of that soon.