Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The significance of the camping trip...

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hi All

I was just wondering what you think is the significance of the camping trip. Is it just one of those trips to give Abhiya some moments together? I will love them.Heart Heart

Or could it be a step ahead and Pia gets is going to the OTHER side of the river, to THEIR boundary. So, may be Pia will finally finds about Abhay on THEIR area. Abhay may not be allowed to enter that area and Pia hears the stories from somebody that Raichands are the Vampires. I can't expect that it could be that fast in the storyline but seeing past few weeks, it could be that Pia is given that treat (aahh)Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugattack_007ka7eelax-Sundas-xRoyalLEO_Krrish

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Well, we've seen tons of shows where such trips are excuses for intimacy between the leads. But this one is definitely different. I don't know about Pia but for us, viewers, it will definitely reveal something regarding clan wars and even what the opposite clan is. So ya, I think there's more in store for us than just AbhIya momentsSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007.Mehak.AnamikaSJain

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Well, we've seen tons of shows where such trips are excuses for intimacy between the leads. But this one is definitely different. I don't know about Pia but for us, viewers, it will definitely reveal something regarding clan wars and even what the opposite clan is. So ya, I think there's more in store for us than just AbhIya momentsSmile

Abhiya scenes indeed will be a treat for all of us.

I just was relating it  to Twilight (I know I shouldn't but alas, can't help it). So, I related this incident to Bella's group trip to the beach in Quillette area. Since this was just after Pia's Googling Abhay, I thought may be we are heading towards Abhay's Vampiregiri reveal to Pia. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet104zaina_abhay

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I think it will help piya to know something about Abhay's life and I think there is a connection with Maithli !
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SounSoun

I think it will help piya to know something about Abhay's life and I think there is a connection with Maithli !

We do see that coming - some reveal from Abhay's mysterious life. Don't we?
SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I don't know why but i Think that Maithili was a girl from the opposite clan  Confused
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Abhiya scenes indeed will be a treat for all of us.

I just was relating it  to Twilight (I know I shouldn't but alas, can't help it). So, I related this incident to Bella's group trip to the beach in Quillette area. Since this was just after Pia's Googling Abhay, I thought may be we are heading towards Abhay's Vampiregiri reveal to Pia. 

Yup! Quite possible that Pia will find out that Abhay is a vampire. But I won't be surprised if she does or doesn't. Anything is possible. I'm pretty indifferent towards thatLOL
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Yep.. I hope she finds out something but what would b a treat is if abhiya share a tent , most probably not but you never know ;)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index