Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

TOI: Why Arhan is upset? Pooja gets an apology! (Page 2)

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
We are not interested in dissecting Mr. Behll or any other actor/actresses personal life. Actors entertain us for a living. Would reporters dare to snoop into their bosses or colleagues' personal lives if their livelihood depended on it? Reporters really need to work harder to get some real newsworthy entertainment news instead of recycling old garbage.Ya that is correct. if there is any truth it will come out soon.

A Suggestion, with your permission:
  Do an investigative report on the dangers on the sets of TV shows and what needs to be done. An electrician/lighting guy fell to his death a few days ago. Go and check that one out if you guys are really serious about reporting about the entertainment industry.ya they have to do something  for this kind of things. i really felt bad hearing this news and after seeing the pratigya off screen pictureand the cobra news.  i think they should give more clean and tidy rooms for the actors and actresses. i mean they should have a good PR and good working environment. they spend most of their time in shooting. they deserve it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_umaMERARAIbabithaj

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

[QUOTE=yemi3006]well........looks like someone desperately wants a christmas bonus from their employer by drumming up traffic to their website........

oh look, santa just went by........he's apparently run out of gifts......

/QUOTE]

TANTHS AND YEMI

LALLANTOP UCAsThumbs Up! Nip this crap in the bud and toss it in the trash where it belongs.

To those reporters who want to make a name for themselves or their shows:

Here's a newsflash on behalf of most of us here on the forum.......................

We are not interested in dissecting Mr. Behll or any other actor/actresses personal life. Actors entertain us for a living. Would reporters dare to snoop into their bosses or colleagues' personal lives if their livelihood depended on it? Reporters really need to work harder to get some real newsworthy entertainment news instead of recycling old garbage.

A Suggestion, with your permission:
  Do an investigative report on the dangers on the sets of TV shows and what needs to be done. An electrician/lighting guy fell to his death a few days ago. Go and check that one out if you guys are really serious about reporting about the entertainment industry.

Dhanyawad!
reminds me of many many years back, when esquire magazine, reported about alien find on a weekly basis.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
BSAngry
KripAngad4ever IF-Dazzler
KripAngad4ever
KripAngad4ever

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
ahahahhahhaha yeh toh hona hi tha! specially now tht arhaan nd watever her real name r wokring n the same place..like scenes together ahahahah
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

this article is written by somneone who wants to give unnecessary cheap publicity to ykw but hello dude in the end its talent who wins nothing else and someone is deprived of thisAngry secondly arhaan is a dabang in real life al;so if he will have someone special in life he will declare it in front of his fans and media when right time comes he will not hide it like a coward.thirdly i am happy that arhaan has the guts and he showeed his angerr on that lady reporter so he deservesClapClapClapClapClapClapClap for this brave attempt .will luv arhaan no matter what and wish him alll the best.Star

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya_sruthiCrAzYREDa_umababithajArjaAddict

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
U PPLS SUCK!!!!!suck*rs....erghhhhhhhhhhhh....He's nah datin AH....he has told it many timess....y r u ppl back of himmmmmmmmmmmm????W*H!!!!!!!!all dis is just SH*T!!!pLS THE JOURNO OF DIS ARTICLE...PLSSSSSSSSS WE DNT WANT SUCH STUPID AND FAKE ARTICLE...PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
If hes so upset den how can he be so cheerful in da sets n wid pooja....???????????suk*rs!!!pls dnt spread fake news abt him...plsssssssssssssssssssssssss!LET HIM LIE HIS LIFE!!!

Nechu
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

this article is written by somneone who wants to give unnecessary cheap publicity to ykw but hello dude in the end its talent who wins nothing else and someone is deprived of thisAngry secondly arhaan is a dabang in real life al;so if he will have someone special in life he will declare it in front of his fans and media when right time comes he will not hide it like a coward.thirdly i am happy that arhaan has the guts and he showeed his angerr on that lady reporter so he deservesClapClapClapClapClapClapClap for this brave attempt .will luv arhaan no matter what and wish him alll the best.Star

@bold....

agree telstra...me too porud of ma jaan1ClapClapClap
abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGG these guys always need a masala to speakkk aboutttt...........first arhaann can never do such a thingggg and secondly why cant sbs lave arhaann alone ...when he has clearly denied his love with avantika then sbs should just stop linkingg themmmm .and even if he became abgryy..its normal ..there is a limit to fake news that too abt his personal lifee ......but i m sure he can never abuse anyonee...........whyy give so much tension to him and us also by spreadingg fake rumours and false news ................
ARHAAANN IS A VERY SWEET PERSN RESERVED ONEE .........I DONT LIKE SOMEONE HURTINGG MY JAAN ANDD SPREAD RUMOURS ABOUT HIMM..........
AND I FULLY SUPPORT ARHAANN AND WILL ALWAYS LUBB HIMMMMMM ...............................

Edited by surbhisachwani - 24 December 2010 at 10:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

Go to top