India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

How is it any different ?

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
ok so m not watching but read the updates rofl Just one question to ask How is it any different from CMG isn't the so called cameo doing exactly what someone else did in CMG  it's extreamly howlarious seeing people go latoo over mr cameo here when in the other show they gave bhashans of how a 3rd person was coming in between their beloved modi's. let me tell ya how it''s same he's creating misunderstandings between the hubby wifey he lusts over sachi as shravan said sachi is a medal for him he can't accept that sachi is not at all intrested in him he spies on hubby wifey chup chup ke dekhofy their private moments doesn't miss any chance to hit on sachi. It's exact same to same and Shame on CV's for doing this i really have no words except Shame Shame Pappy Shame  

Another thing i would love to mention here is GO Shravan Thanks Heaven that he isn't SPINELESS and as soon as he heard his wife is given to another man he punched him hard unlike mr modi who after knowing his wife slept with her past didn't  do anything and became totally ___ not worth of being called a man thank you shravan for not letting him take over thank you shravan for being a man enuff to stand for ur wife and ur rights Thank you thank you thank you the only good thing oh and also sachi's trust not breaking i really have to applaud cv's for that for showing sachi standing up for her hubby at every moment rest is meeehhhh    How many days of this __ Left? In conclusion he's doing the same what other did and again aggar ek baar galti ho toh u say nasmajhi jo baar baar glati kare usko bhala kia kehte hain u all know that 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08friends_rocksunaina02

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
fary, mr modi? LOL U mean ranbir .. remember dear, this is not siddy boy, its ranbir .. different character !!! Only same actor dear..
Dont compare this to DMG, its not even serious in BHPH ... U know BHPH is just for fun, right now they are trying to show some drama but still in a humorous way. BHPH is no way near DMG
sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i know dear i know i m just saying how is it any different the same peopel who had troubles with a 3rd person coming in between modi's ( a married couple) r praising ranbir that's my problem  Double standards much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

friends_rock

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
exactly! i just loved it when shravan punched ranbir! it was awesome, it just showed hw much shravan loves saachi, and it showed tht he cannot tolerate his wifey with another guy ..it was just awesome! urghh ranbir is annoying me nw!
oh and shravan luked hot today! Wink

sinamika

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i haven't seen it  but i m just proud of sharavan for standing up and not being spineless 
sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
did i mention a stupid competition the one who can impress her will get her rofl and here'si it's bike race is this relaly how such decsions r taken boxing match, bike race etc etc
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

ok so m not watching but read the updates rofl Just one question to ask How is it any different from CMG isn't the so called cameo doing exactly what someone else did in CMG  it's extreamly howlarious seeing people go latoo over mr cameo here when in the other show they gave bhashans of how a 3rd person was coming in between their beloved modi's. let me tell ya how it''s same he's creating misunderstandings between the hubby wifey he lusts over sachi as shravan said sachi is a medal for him he can't accept that sachi is not at all intrested in him he spies on hubby wifey chup chup ke dekhofy their private moments doesn't miss any chance to hit on sachi. It's exact same to same and Shame on CV's for doing this i really have no words except Shame Shame Pappy Shame  

Another thing i would love to mention here is GO Shravan Thanks Heaven that he isn't SPINELESS and as soon as he heard his wife is given to another man he punched him hard unlike mr modi who after knowing his wife slept with her past didn't  do anything and became totally ___ not worth of being called a man thank you shravan for not letting him take over thank you shravan for being a man enuff to stand for ur wife and ur rights Thank you thank you thank you the only good thing oh and also sachi's trust not breaking i really have to applaud cv's for that for showing sachi standing up for her hubby at every moment rest is meeehhhh    How many days of this __ Left? In conclusion he's doing the same what other did and again aggar ek baar galti ho toh u say nasmajhi jo baar baar glati kare usko bhala kia kehte hain u all know that 

well can u exactly find any single post where people are demanding mr ranbeer to get paired with mrs shravan......Dead ????? no body is filing any petition .......not a single ranbeer fan or kw fan  wants the divine couple to be separated and moreover nobody is praising mr ranbeer malhotra for wooing anybody else wife
 it was just the warm welcome given to a cameo by his fans ! now there is no single post on him ! kw fans were just appreciating his acting skills and his looks that too for 1-2 days !

talking about cmg its the worst show ever created in the history of indian television !AngryAngry

cmg and bhph is entierly different story here marriage is not joke nor husband wife relation is taken for granted .......the whole drama is been created to make husband responsible. yes its bit stretchy but i guess cv is like that.

sunaina02

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Shocked

Edited by sidfan11 - 24 December 2010 at 2:37pm

Go to top